The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL Empty
PostSubject: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 pm

I WORE THIS. ITS A PINK SKIRT WITH A PINK AND WHITE OVER THE SHOULDER SHIRT WITH A WHITE SUGAR LIP UNDERNEATH AND THEN I WORE A HAIR FEATHER THATS REALLY SIMILAR TO THIS EXCEPT NO PEACE SIGN AND ITS NOT A NECKLACE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So first of all, let me explain this:
All of the 4 elementary schools go to our middle school (WMS) and the initials of those four middle schools are, SG (my elementary school), SC, BB and LG.

I went to homeroom..my teacher was Mrs. Kovacs. When I was there, I decided to sit with some girls. Their names were AnnaBelle, Julia, Kyla and Samantha (lol same name). I already knew Julia from Hebrew School and Samantha from my old dance class. We had a two hour homeroom today, just to get to know each other and we spent like, an hour trying to do our locker combos. Anyway, before we got our lockers, we had time to just get to know the people in homeroom and stuff like that. There was about 5 or 6 boys in homeroom, but I didn't talk to them. I talked to all of the girls that were there, and they are all really nice. We got our student handbooks and did a little partner scavenger hunt with them. Samantha asked me to be her partner and I said yes. Then, Kyla asked me too but I couldn't because I already said yes to Samantha. We asked Mrs. Kovacs if we can do a threesome, but she said no so Kyla was all by her self and I felt so bad =( and we couldn't change partners but I didn't want to make Samantha upset either so I was good with that because Kyla seemed perfectly fine with it because she was happy for the rest of the day and I didn't want to make Samantha sad either.
Then we tried to do our locker combinations, OMG, that was awful for me. It took me an hour to get the hang of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But a lot of other people did too...I put up my locker decorations when I was finished and put my stuff in my locker.
The schedule today was messed up. Tomorrow is regular schedule so first I had my 2 periods of Language Arts AND my two periods of science combined (because she is my teacher for both) where we played a get to know you game. What happened was they gave you a list that said things like "someone who likes to travel", "someone who has rode a horse", "someone who has more than 3 siblings"...things like that. Anyway we had about 10 minutes to play the game and we would just go around to everyone like, "DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN 3 SIBLINGS, DO YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL" and the thing is, you can only write down someones name once for each question..it was tricky. For the rest of class our teacher, Mrs. Smith, just talked about school this year. I met a girl in Language Arts who I instantly clicked with, her name is Jenny. We have almost every class together and we talked a lot throughout the day. I think we will become close friends this year.

After that, we had an early lunch. I sat with Jenny, Zoe (my old friend from school last year), Kyla, a girl named Sydney, and Samantha. Lunch was good, except for the fact that they were saying the dress code rules, and I violated them, apparently. But it was okay because its my first day and I didn't know...they don't allow TANK TOPS..and a lot of girls were wearing them lol.

Then, we had time to go to our lockers and stuff lol.
After that, we went back to Mrs. Smith's room because she was going to show us where people were going next. I had phys ed, so I went to the gym lol. All they did was talk about the sports that they are playing. Some of them are:
Volleyball (yay)
Floor Hockey (yay)
Soccer
Basketball (yay)
Flag Football

Zoe and I were in Phys Ed together so we sat next to each other and talked. When we were finished, we walked to class together because our classes were right next door, but we got lost and we finally found a teacher to help us lol.

Then we had academic period, and all of the 6th graders in the leo pod went into a classroom and we talked about school this year and how the buses are gonna be loaded and stuff like that.

After that, there was math. We did the same thing that we did in L.A./Science LOL and my teacher is Mrs. Porreca. She is really nice but she said that we were really chatty. I sat with Jenny, Kristin and Tara.

Then, it was time for Social Studies. I sat with Jenny, Kevin, and a guy named Casimir (SOUNDS LIKE CASHMERE =O)We got a word search paper with school words in it and we had to find all of the words. After we did, we had to write a short paragraph using at least 8 of the words. I used all of them. Mr Hamer, our Social Studies teacher, asked if anyone used all of the words. Tara and I were the only ones that raised our hands! He made us share the paragraphs out loud! Mine was,"School is a place where teachers help you learn so that you get a good education. The Principal are in charge of the school. In order to do well in school, you have to study and do your homework for each class. The class subjects include Spelling, Math, Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies, Art and Music. At some schools, they have a recess at a certain time of each day, where students can relax, play games with their friends or even go on the playground." He was clapping loudly and he shouted, "EXCELLENTTTTTT" lol.

Then, it was time to go on the bus. I had to go down to the cafeteria, because that is where the people on some of the buses have to go. As I was waiting for my bus, I sat next to Bethany, my old friend from school and we chatted.

On the bus, I sat with my friend Alexa and we chatted with Alison, Shelby, Eric, Josh (NOT HUTCHERSON) and Justin. Justin and I mostly talked about THG because he told me he was the biggest fan and I said that I was too, so we call each other "Justin Panemaniac", "Sam panemaniac" LOL.

BTW, my brother is on my morning and afternoon bus because the middle schoolers and high schoolers ride together UGHHHH
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Well, you had a very eventful day.

First day of middle school,
Sat in the hallway forever, went to my classes which are right next to each other, noticed in Science there was a girl who looked like my friend from camp,
went to lunch,
after LA I went to my electives and got chewed out by the teacher for being late(ugh),
(noticed I knew the teacher chewing me out from a camp I went with her daughter),
I went to Gym and got papers to sign(blah),
and I sat in te Gym waiting for announcements, where I left by car.

I can't even remember what we did in the classes, but I do remember what order at least and who was in them.

Also the name of your math teacher kinda sounds close to my 7th grade teacher and the Science activity you had is what I did last year. ^,^
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Uninstall wrote:
Well, you had a very eventful day.

First day of middle school,
Sat in the hallway forever, went to my classes which are right next to each other, noticed in Science there was a girl who looked like my friend from camp,
went to lunch,
after LA I went to my electives and got chewed out by the teacher for being late(ugh),
(noticed I knew the teacher chewing me out from a camp I went with her daughter),
I went to Gym and got papers to sign(blah),
and I sat in te Gym waiting for announcements, where I left by car.

I can't even remember what we did in the classes, but I do remember what order at least and who was in them.

Also the name of your math teacher kinda sounds close to my 7th grade teacher and the Science activity you had is what I did last year. ^,^

That's cool you did the same thing!
I am sorry that your day wasn't eventful =(
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:34 am

I rather have it uneventful. I think it's better for me that way.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Ok then awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 pm

At least I didn't get in trouble.

The most eventful thing maybe was when I was running around trying to find where the Gym/ class we were supposed to be in because the schedule was wrong.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:48 pm

I GOT LOST TODAY.
TWICE IN TWO DAYS WOOT
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Lol, same happened to me when I went to the cultural department.

Last week I went down there and was lost then today I went for try-outs...lost again.
Who's idea was it to make a mini hall? I found my way fast, but I still was lost for a moment.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Uninstall wrote:
Lol, same happened to me when I went to the cultural department.

Last week I went down there and was lost then today I went for try-outs...lost again.
Who's idea was it to make a mini hall? I found my way fast, but I still was lost for a moment.
WAIT NO I WAS LOST 3 TIMES IN ALL

1-GOING FROM THE GYM TO MATH
2-GOING FROM ENGLISH TO TECH ED
3-GOING FROM TECH ED TO SPANISH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL   MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL Empty

Back to top Go down

MY FIRST DAY AT MIDDLE SCHOOL
Page 1 of 1