The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back/School Again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

Back/School Again... Empty
PostSubject: Back/School Again...   Back/School Again... EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:15 pm

What the heck happened with the websites for forumotion?
I couldn't get on all weekend to boast about stuff.

I got a solo in Strings. XD I don't really want it now because I suck! Gosh, I didn't think coming up with my own solo would be that hard!
So during the concert I may be playing my own solo... pale

Oh and I got my hair done and I look like a diva because I giant curl is hanging in my face. -.-
It's raining a lot right now and I am gonna hate it when I leave from the library... protect my hair so it doesn't turn into a giant bush ball!

Last edited by Uninstall on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: Back/School Again...   Back/School Again... EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:18 pm

For some reason I was stupid enough to start this new story and I have like half of it planned an done! That's a first!
I need to come up with a few names... and how I'll make the series end.
It's getting really fun to plan it out and figure out how to draw one of the main people. I have no idea why I find it so fun right now. XD
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: School   Back/School Again... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:45 pm

My solo in Strings is starting to rock. Twisted Evil I kinda enjoy it. Not the fact that I need to get up for my part though...

Today, they had testing for sophmores. Throughout the day I had my classmates going, "I thought you were a 10th grader." or "I thought you were a junior."
. . . . . Suspect

Is it that hard to tell?(rhetorical) I have had too many people thinking I'm a sophmore or junior and no one to think I'm a freshman except the people that know me.

Oh and you'll get a kick out of this! Yesterday, over the intercom the office was telling us not to panic if we smelled smoke.
After school when I went to one of my clubs on the second floor I smelled the thick layer of smoke and the teacher told me a kid lit a trashcan on fire! Who the heck does this stuff? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back/School Again...   Back/School Again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back/School Again...
Page 1 of 1