The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Brian did.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mymainaccountisntworking

Likes and Dislike : 0

What Brian did. Empty
PostSubject: What Brian did.   What Brian did. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Last night Brian asked me to read an article, so I did. It was so disturbing and made me feel dirty just reading it. It was about "Zoophiles", people who have sex with animals and think they are in love with an animal. When I told him I finished reading it, he asked me what I thought, and I told him its like they are raping babies, and that they are basically pedophiles. He then started saying gays, pedophiles, rapists, and "Zoophiles" are all the same. Yep you read correctly, he said pedophiles, rapists, and Zoophiles are the same as two men or two women who fall in love.

Brian is a disturbed, disgusting person. He's not the kind of person I want to associate with. I already a knew he had issues, but last night he crossed the line.

So, that's what happened for anybody wondering.
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

What Brian did. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Brian did.   What Brian did. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

He's fucking disgusting
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

What Brian did. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Brian did.   What Brian did. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:25 pm

Ugh I hate him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Brian did. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Brian did.   What Brian did. Empty

Back to top Go down

What Brian did.
Page 1 of 1