The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My schedule was finally changed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

My schedule was finally changed Empty
PostSubject: My schedule was finally changed   My schedule was finally changed EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 pm

So I went to the office during lunch and they hadn't done anything. Sad
I spent a lot of my 4th period class sitting in guidance trying to get the schedule change right.
I finally got their with half the class left and then I had to leave again because of an assembly. XD
Lastly, we had 10 minutes left and I was allowed to leave class to go back to give the english textbook back.

The downfall is I was upstairs when the bell rang...I had to run back to the back of the school downstairs to get my stuff then run back upstairs to get to the lot so I could make it to the bus in time. Sad I made it, but then after I got off the bus I had to walk about a mile to get to the library with my heavy backpack killing my back the whole way. Sad

Tomorrow I start taking Beginners Strings, woot!! yay Lol.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

My schedule was finally changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: My schedule was finally changed   My schedule was finally changed EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

My schedule was finally changed
Page 1 of 1