The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is what brian just said to me

Go down 
+2
Eleanora Stranger
Izzy Everlasting
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

Likes and Dislike : 0

This is what brian just said  to me  Empty
PostSubject: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:25 pm

I know you trust them Izzy but really if you tell them all this stuff you tell us and they don't want to take you to see a professional then they're not using good judgment.

No, I don't need help Izzy. I am perfectly fine. Ellie is a child of the devil. She is a satanist and she does the devil's work. The bible says that everyone is either a servant of God or a servant of the devil, whether they know it or accept it or not, and she is a servant of the devil.

No, I did not get this from Brittany. I really think you need help and have for a while now. I just decided that rather than post this on the older people board I would tell you on here since you don't like for me to say things about you behind your back. Obviously though you completely misunderstand. You think I'm being rude and mean when I'm just trying to help you.

Okay, I'll give you 5 good reasons right here

1. You think you're a boy. IDC what you say about that gender fluid crap. That's total bullshit. You don't decide what gender you are and saying you're a boy doesn't make you a boy. You don't even think you're a boy stuck in a girl's body. You just want to be a boy and so you pretend to be a boy so much you keep up this charade to the point you convince yourself you're a boy. You're very confused and that's a sign of mental illness.

2. You've also attempted to change your name to Izzy and act like you don't know who anyone's talking about if they call you Liz or Elizabeth. You do the same thing with Suki and her real name Alena. Both this and the first reason are signs of serious identity problems.

3. You talk about wanting to murder girly girls in a very gruesome way. If you are really serious about this, then those are very violent tendencies and thoughts and once again a sign of mental illness.

4. You've continuously gotten into trouble at school for threatening people and don't care at all. You even act like you don't care if you were to get into serious trouble. You don't care about your future at all because you don't want to have a future which is a sign of serious depression.

5. You say you want to kill yourself because life is so boring to you. Boredom is a normal emotion but being so bored you want to commit suicide is not. This is also a serious sign of depression.

And I have went through depression before too Izzy and I know what it's like. I've gone through these same things before in my life. I've wanted to commit suicide before. I know what it's like and I can recognize the symptoms in someone else.
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Stranger

Eleanora Stranger

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm

omg that asshat. he knows shit about the real world and how people work.
and again he's just boosting my ego by saying i'm the devil's child omg.
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Stranger

Eleanora Stranger

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:32 pm

what did you say to him?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:01 pm

I found a way to view the site.
He's just so disgusting, I don't even understand how it's possible. He's the one who needs help, really. & don't you just love the picture in his signature? "you say my beliefs are old fashioned, I say I was raised right" is that a joke? His parents threw his ass in a mental asylum! Yeah, sure Brian you sure were raised right. I wish he never would've been let out of that mental asylum, it's where he belongs. He's sick. His mind doesn't work correctly. It's like he never thinks the things he says are wrong. He's ALWAYS correct in his world. We're all just a bunch of confused teenage girls if we don't agree with him. He says homosexuals and gender fluid people are living abnormal lifestyles, but has he taken a look at his lifestyle? The things he does and says? He's the abnormal one, not a girl who is also a boy, or a boy who loves another boy.
Somebody give Brian his doughnuts back, maybe that's why he's always got a stick up his ass. He needs his carbs!

This one post in particular really pissed me off-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:07 pm

"The bible says that everyone is either a servant of God or a servant of the devil"

I'm not surprised the bible would say something like that,lmao.
I'm sure as hell not a servant of god, and I don't believe in the devil but even if I did I wouldn't be his servant. Gods my servant. Without humans god is nothing. I'm the reason that douchebag is even relevant. He should be thanking us.
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Stranger

Eleanora Stranger

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Ha, I'm a liar? How about all the lies he has told to you both?
Brittany message me on how to view the cite
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Izzy were you being serious about that boredom-suicide stuff?
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm

I got really pissed and just called him a bible thumper and whatnot.

And yeah Yuuka.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Oh my god "Gay people have it easier than straight people."
Please go drink bleach.
I'm straight, but I have the decency to admit gay people have it way harder in every way.
I've never heard of a straight person being murdered for being straight. Or a straight guy getting arrested for holding his girlfriends hand on the street or kissing her. I've never heard of a straight guy being scared to tell his parents he likes girls, oh wait he doesn't have to tell them because they already assumed he's straight. I've never heard of a straight guy being bullied every day because he likes girls. I've never heard of a straight guy being ashamed to be a straight guy because he gets told it's not normal. I've never heard of a straight couple not being able to get married or have children just because they love eachother. And so on.
I'm so sorry us straight people have it 'shoved down our throats', but considering what they go through I think you can deal with it. & if you're so against having stuff you don't believe in shoved down your throat, maybe you should have a talk with your fellow christians so they can stop preaching on my doorstep every weekend.
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Stranger

Eleanora Stranger

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:49 pm

preach it brittany!
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:53 am

He says he thinks I have identity issues because i'm gender fluid.
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:18 pm

I hate him so much. Maybe he's so angry and upset because he's secretly gay or something.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:31 am

Izzy, can you answer the question?
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:38 am

She said 'yeah Yuuka' up there somewhere in reply to your question, although you're not Yuuka
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 am

Oops I didn't mean to say Yuuka, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Just wanted to make sure...because I can't see how we were mixed up.

Hi, Ezzie. How's it going?♠
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm

haha wink 
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what brian just said to me    This is what brian just said  to me  Empty

Back to top Go down

This is what brian just said to me
Page 1 of 1