The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think my co owner just committed suicide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

I think my co owner just committed suicide Empty
PostSubject: I think my co owner just committed suicide   I think my co owner just committed suicide EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:39 am

She even wrote a suicide note *cries*

Guys im not kidding. Im about to kill my self cuz all the hate. I luv all of u guys even if u were mean or nice or even if i didnt know u. Im not going to stand up with this hate anymore. This is my suicide note for u guys. If u want to share with other people. I do not care.------ I luv u guys so much. Sam was my first real friend and im twelve. My friend in real is very troubled so i cant count on her. U guys r so supportive and i dont want u to die because of me. I love all of u and even if i just met u ur still special. Im going to watch over all of u. I will miss u guys... bye <3
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: I think my co owner just committed suicide   I think my co owner just committed suicide EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 am

I just got a response from her..she isn't doing it. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Izzy Clandestine

Izzy Clandestine

Likes and Dislike : 0

PostSubject: Re: I think my co owner just committed suicide   I think my co owner just committed suicide EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Suicide is never a joke and I fucking hate when people write fake suicide letters and say they're going to kill themselves online just for attention. A girl on instagram I talk to a lot does it ALL THE TIME. People get worried at think she's dead and make Rest in Piece posts and guess what? A day later she says she's alive? It's fucking disrespectful and horribly rude to people who are actually suicidal.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: I think my co owner just committed suicide   I think my co owner just committed suicide EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Izzy Clandestine wrote:
Suicide is never a joke and I fucking hate when people write fake suicide letters and say they're going to kill themselves online just for attention. A girl on instagram I talk to a lot does it ALL THE TIME. People get worried at think she's dead and make Rest in Piece posts and guess what? A day later she says she's alive? It's fucking disrespectful and horribly rude to people who are actually suicidal.
she actually was going to but then someone sent her a pic that was all like "what happens to everyone if you commit suicide." And it was really sad
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

PostSubject: Re: I think my co owner just committed suicide   I think my co owner just committed suicide EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I'm so sorry Sad glad she's not dead but I'm so sorry she would even consider something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think my co owner just committed suicide   I think my co owner just committed suicide Empty

Back to top Go down

I think my co owner just committed suicide
Page 1 of 1