The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere Empty
PostSubject: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:45 am

So..it starts off and only Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Chloe, Kendall, Holly, Melissa, Christi and Jill are there. But no Kelly, Paige and Brooke. Of course there is not. Kelly does not get along with Abby and Paige is always getting picked on and being overlooked by Abby. Since they don't show up.. Abby throws out all of the pyramid pictures and is like, "No pyramid." And I was like wtf Abby can't you just like not discuss Brooke and Paige's spots on the pyramid but discuss the others? When Abby is discussing about the open auditions to replace Brooke and Paige she's like "we will find someone ten thousand times better than brooke and Paige to replace them on the team" and im like who the hell says that on NATIONAL TELEVISION? They might not be at rehearsal but they could be watching that on TV and it could have hurt their feelings! So open auditions go on and there is lots of talent and they choose a girl named Aly who is Brooke's age. Her mom is just sweet and really does not fit in with the other moms. Aly replaces Chloe in the group dance and does the role that Chloe was going to do and so Chloe has no special role in the dance. I felt so bad for Chloe because Chloe was really excited about that role and she probably was really sad when Aly did it. It is so unfair that Aly just walks into the studio and gets to replace someone's role in the dance! Also, I also think that it was unfair for Nia to not be doing a solo but her and Abby was thinking about pulling the group number and making it a solo for Aly because it was "horrible" yet it won first place. And I actually started CRYING when Abby made Kendall cry because what she said to her was so rotten! She said, "There are thousands of people who are WAY better dancers than you are" and I just felt so bad for Kendall that I started crying because Kendall is an amazing dancer but Abby always yells at her! And my heart sunk when Mackenzie's bow fell out of her hair and she ran off the stage because she forgot her dance and Mackenzie said, "Abby won't ever let me go to a competition again" and started crying because it just makes me so sad that Abby treats those kids that way and the way she treats them just make them think stuff like "Abby will yell at me if I mess up my front aerial"

I also think that Maddie won't be Abby's favorite anymore and Aly will.
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 pm

I hate how Abby has favorites!!!

And Tbh I really hope Aly isn't on there anymore. I don't like her very much.

I MISS BROOKE AND PAIGE
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:53 pm

★Some_Nights★ wrote:
I hate how Abby has favorites!!!

And Tbh I really hope Aly isn't on there anymore. I don't like her very much.

I MISS BROOKE AND PAIGE
Brooke and Paige were always so fun and sweet! Aly seems kind of mean..and her mom is so fake.

I heard rumors that Brooke and Paige are coming back in a few episodes and Aly is leaving. I'm not sure if that is true though.
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:11 pm

I really hope it's true.

I think Brooke could be a way better dancer than she puts out. She seems a little lazy IMO
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 pm

I don't like it much anymore, simply for the fact that its scripted.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Whose your favorite dancer on there?
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 am

★Some_Nights★ wrote:
I really hope it's true.

I think Brooke could be a way better dancer than she puts out. She seems a little lazy IMO
I think that she just does not want to dance anymore.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:36 am

★Some_Nights★ wrote:
Whose your favorite dancer on there?
I love all of them but if I had to choose one...Mackenzie or Chloe....:okay I say Chloe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere   Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance Moms Season 3 Premiere
Page 1 of 1