The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay I'm a really stupid butt head for making so many fanfics with OC's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

Okay I'm a really stupid butt head for making so many fanfics with OC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm a really stupid butt head for making so many fanfics with OC's   Okay I'm a really stupid butt head for making so many fanfics with OC's EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:43 am

NOPE PUTTIN THAT ON HOLD BECAUSE I HAVE NO DECENT STORY LINE FOR IT.

Makin a new one.
dammit i hate myself.
the one im making though, is gonna be amazin.
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

Okay I'm a really stupid butt head for making so many fanfics with OC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay I'm a really stupid butt head for making so many fanfics with OC's   Okay I'm a really stupid butt head for making so many fanfics with OC's EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:18 pm

She had pretty hair, with glints of red in it, mixed with a soft brown. She had large pretty black eyes with thick eyelashes. Her face was thin, but round, and her nose was small. She was short, making her look like an ordinary teenager. But she wasn't. Oh no, Yomi Takeda was a infamous hustler. She charmed men with her inoccent look, and challenged them to bets she would always win, for a glorious amount of money. Sometimes it was gambling, racing, fighting, or just arcade games with middle schoolers. If she got money from it, she didn't care. But if you accidentally injured a clansmen from another infamous clan just for money, what would happen to you?

"Yomi," called her manager from the back of the store. From the tone of her bosses voice, she was either in trouble or needed to do a favor. She tsked at the call, since she was pissed how her manager didn't give her her check last week, but she stopped restocking the shelves with cans halfway. She walked down to the close by room and went in.
"Hello, Tenchou. What seems to be the matter?" she spoke, obviously restraining her
annoyance.
"Ah, here is your paycheck. I forgot to give it to you last week. Sorry 'bout that," her manager tossed a small white envelope to her. He turned around to grab some tape as Yomi reached for the envelope. She tsked again, satisfied.
"It's about time. Thanks, tenchou. I'm almost done restocking the shelves. After that, I'm
leaving," she stuffed the small envelope into her jeans' pocket and walked over to the door.
Her manager nodded, giving approval. He was too busy to reply, filling small envelope with
money.

Yomi walked out of the room smirking. She laughed to herself and restocked the shelves, finishing a day's work. As she left the store and walked into a large alley, she laughed to herself again. She pulled out her envelope her boss gave her, followed by another, and another.
"Damn, tenchou... You really screwed up..." she giggled. When he wasn't looking, she grabbed a couple of extra envelope full of cash. He wouldn't mind losing a couple of dollars, right? Yomi smiled lightly, but a group of young males caught her eye. Even though she had a lot of money in her hand right now, why not get more? She reached into her bag and flipped open a small pocket mirror. She looked at her reflection and smeared a thin glossy layer of stain on her lips. She smirked as she fixed her bangs and fixed her clothes. The small mirror dropped into her bag as she began to run over to the group of three men, but she felt her coat get tugged on. The tug was strong, making her fall back into the arms of a drunken young man.
Damn... Not one of these guys... she thought. The man began to trail his hand along Yomi's leg and up to her stomach. She trembled a little.
"You're -hic- real cuuute. Let's go -hic- to my place..." the man slung Yomi over his shoulder, making her squeal. She grabbed her handbag and pulled a small survival knife, flicking it open and stabbing the man in the shoulder. Suddenly, she was dropped to the ground and the man groaned out in pain. The fell with a thud and quickly got up again. The man started to yell.
"You bitch! Come here!" he began to prance at her, and she held the knife in front of her chest, ready to stab him, but as soon as she was ready to fling out her knife, another young man jumped in her way of the drunken man's hold, but she accidentally stabbed him in the arm.. THe young man who tried to help her fell as he groaned in pain, which made Yomi cup her mouth and tsk. She looked up at the drunk man who looked at her after she stabbed her potential savior. He proceeded to capture Yomi again, but she kicked him in the side of the face, causing him to fall in unconsciousness. After the kick, she crouched down next to the man who needed help. She picked up his head and laid it over her thighs.
"Hey... Hang in th-" she put her hands over a large bump in his pocket and smoothed it out, seeing a wad of paper slide out. It was a wad of cash. She marveled at it and then frowned. She frisked him lightly, but when she got to his wounded shoulder, she found a small tattoo, which looked like a small flame. She shook her head. It wasn't the time to think so much, he needed help. As the man groaned, she took out a small bottle of water and tore out a piece of cloth from her shirt's sleeve. She soaked the patch in the water and smooth it over the not-so-deep wound. THe cold water made the man groan.
"Sh..." she cooed. She waved her hand over the man's forehead, knocking out stray hairs. He moaned again and looked at her with his sleepy eyes. He was very handsome. She looked at him, shocked. Even though she's always been a cold person toward everyone, she felt bad for what she did. But she had planned to take his money and run, but before that, she decided to dress his wound. She stripped her jacket off and put his head over it. She took off her black scarf and started to untie her shoelaces and pull them through the notches.
"You're a nice girl," he whispered softly, startling her, "what's your name...?" She didn't want to tell him, but she did.
"Yomi," she whispered. "I'm so sorry..." This guy could die right here, because of her. "You can stand right...?" She picked up his head and set it on her thighs again.
"I don't really want to... You're really warm; I don't want to leave this warmness right now..." She blushed, but began to cover the wound with her scarf. The bleeding was stopped for a while and was drying from the water. She wrapped it all around his injured arm. When it shortened, she tied her shoelace over it to keep it in place.
"Chitose!" she heard someone coming. Actually, about 5 peoples' footsteps coming around the corner of the alley. She guessed his name was 'Chitose'. She looked at the man and he looked at her groggily. He was going to faint. Maybe because she was so warm, it calmed him. She dragged him over to the wall and sat him up and gently layed her jacket over him. Her boot was really loose from the missing shoelace. She felt around his body and found the large bump, reaching in his pocket and grabbing the wad of cash before running off and saying,
"Sorry... Chitose-kun.." she worriedly smiled and left the man sitting there. Suddenly, a couple of other young men appeared from the back of the alley's corner.
"Chitose!" they yelled, running over to the injured man.
"He's been stabbed!" yelled the one who got to him first.
"Who did this, Chitose?" one asked, dressed in a white track suit.
"It's already dressed up," a man in a black baseball cap noted, touching the scarf. "-nicely..." he added.
"Chitose! Get a grip!" the one who got there first yelled. He was dressed in a some strange attire: a black beanie, a white shirt with blue lining and green shorts. "Who did this?'
A boy in a blue hoodie picked up the brown jacket and inspected it closely. It was small, too small for a man, but just right for a girl.
"It's a girl's coat..." he said, tossing it to his other clansmen. That's right; they were all in a gang. The infamous gang, HOMRA, which you do not want to mess with at all. Or else, you'll be burned.
"A girl did this!?" the boy with the beanie yelled. Chitose began to fall to his side, but the boy caught him.
"No, I think someone mugged him, and then a girl patched him up. See, his money is gone." the boy in the blue hoodie pointed to Chitose's pocket.
"What should we do?" a man in dark sunglasses asked.
"Let's bring him back and tell Kusanagi." The man in the track suit carried Chitose on his back as the rest of the members ran the way to their headquarters: the bar, HOMRA.
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/

Okay I'm a really stupid butt head for making so many fanfics with OC's
Page 1 of 1