The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I Hate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

What I Hate Empty
PostSubject: What I Hate   What I Hate EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:04 pm

It's called Maybe So...
WHAT I HATE ONE: I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER TITLE!
TWO: I CAN'T SUM UP WHAT'S GOING ON AT THE BEGINNING TO GIVE IT A BETTER TITLE.

But if you want to try it out here's a bit of a revised chapter one.

Still no one... Sigh... No friends... no one who cares... Day by day and no one to trust or lean on. Why should I care? I've been alone for so long it shouldn't matter by now...right? But it still kind of hurts... I wish there'd be something to spice up my life a little bit...just a bit...

Victoria sat in the classroom, bored as ever. Everyone split off into groups to do their assignments and she sat there alone. She couldn't find anyone to partner with so she sat there just looking over papers.
The door to the classroom opened as a girl walked in and traveled straight over to the teacher. The teacher then called Victoria over and that sent a jolt up her spine. What did I do? I didn't do anything did I?

"Hello, Victoria. This is Ari. She's the new student. If you don't mind, I want you to help her out around here. You too could even work on the project together since I see you haven't really done anything."

"That was harsh Ms. Wilson." Victoria frowned. "Sure, I'll do it." She turned her attention to the girl. "Hi. Nice to meet you, Ari." She wasn't sure if she should hold out her hand or what so she stood there awkwardly.
Ari then lifted her head from the papers and faced Victoria. It fightened her even more as she looked at Ari. Her eyes were a blank filled black color. That was inhuman...not possible, not even contacts looked like that.
Ari finally spoke with a staight face, her voice resounded in a light accent with a motor tone. "Ah, thank you. It's nice to meet you too."

Victoria explained everything to her and during lunch she showed her around school. "Hey, on your schedule does it say Gym next period?"
"Yeah."
"Oh, then when lunch is over you can come with me because that's my next class. If you still want to get lunch you should hurry before all the food is gone. They somehow manage to run out almost everyday leaving people to get cruddy chicken wraps ."
Victoria smiled over the fact that for now she had someone to talk to even though what set her back was how she weirded her out.
Well, it may not be much...but it's something...right?
Back to top Go down

What I Hate
Page 1 of 1