The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Higschool of the Dead Review c:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

Higschool of the Dead Review c: Empty
PostSubject: Higschool of the Dead Review c:   Higschool of the Dead Review c: EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 pm

I finished H.O.T.D yesterday so.. Time for my first review ?

Plot/Storyline: 1/5
Characters: 2/5
Art/Style: 5/5
Music: 5/5
Quality: 4/5
-----------
Final: 3/5

I enjoyed the anime quite a lot but I just couldn't really bring myself to liking any of the characters. The only character I kind of liked was Alice and that's only because she is the only girl who doesn't have an annoying figure that is exposed every ten seconds. Seriously, anybody who has seen the anime knows they completely went overboard with the boobs and other body parts. All in all it was a pretty good anime c:
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

PostSubject: Re: Higschool of the Dead Review c:   Higschool of the Dead Review c: EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Also, I forgot to mention. The reason I gave the plot/storyline such a low rating was because it was a typical, cliché zombie story. Nothing I hadn't seen or heard before.
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: Higschool of the Dead Review c:   Higschool of the Dead Review c: EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:46 pm

it was like a soft ecchi and it had too many panty shots.
other than that, it was pretty cool. i remembered watching it last year and i didn't really like it that much. 2o
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: Higschool of the Dead Review c:   Higschool of the Dead Review c: EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 am

This has nothing to do with it for the moment, but I would really like to know why Osama Bin Laden is in similar topics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higschool of the Dead Review c:   Higschool of the Dead Review c: Empty

Back to top Go down

Higschool of the Dead Review c:
Page 1 of 1