The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My friends and I are so awesome and funny!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

My friends and I are so awesome and funny! Empty
PostSubject: My friends and I are so awesome and funny!   My friends and I are so awesome and funny! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm

We are so funny and random and weird xD
This is us on the bus...don't mind the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th graders talking in the background xD
I was recording using my netbook. Every 6th and 9th grader in the district got one for school use. Aside from school, you can take videos, pictures, draw things, email and play games on safe websites, but you can't do those things when you are supposed to be working. If you get caught on an inappropriate website, then you get your computer taken away (dont worry Im on my personal computer right now) We are allowed to use them on the bus and we are supposed to take them home and charge them every night. Yes, we do work at home on them too.
The girl is Naomi
The boy in the black shirt is Brandon
The boy in the green shirt is Moron
The boy in the red shirt is Idiot.
(they like it when we call them idiot and moron so dont say its mean because if they like it then its not mean!)

Sorry about the end of part 1. My computer froze for a few seconds and recorded what I was saying xD
I SAID THAT I HAD 43 PERCENT OF BATTERY LEFT BECAUSE I WAS ASKED
PART 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PART 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

My friends and I are so awesome and funny!
Page 1 of 1