The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book recommendations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

Book recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 pm

(NO HARRY POTTER)

Meh..anyway today we were introduced to our school library and we took a tour and one of the librarians is really good with book recommendations and she told me that her favorite book was THG and I just knew that she was a die-hard fan because she was wearing a mockingjay necklace! I asked her "If your favorite book ever was THG, then what do you recommend?" she said "OH MY GOD THE MAZE RUNNER" so she ran over to where The Maze Runner would be but they were all checked out so she reserved it for me! She was sooo nice! I also got the book Inkheart, its good so far I am on chapter 2 lololol

So..do you guys have any book recommendations for me?
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:21 pm

I love Inkheart! I read the whole series
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:22 pm

REALLY HOW GOOD IS IT
ASDFJKL; NO BROWN PAPER BOOK WTF
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Chasing Yesterday series(by Robin Wasserman)

Thirteen Reasons Why
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 pm

What are they about?
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 am

Chasing Yesterday(descrip. for books one start) In the ruins of an exploded building, a young girl is found, suffering from total amnesia and harboring a secret and uncontrollable power.

Thirteen Reasons Why-- Clay Jensen, a somewhat shy California high school student, returns home from school one day to find an anonymously-sent package sitting on his doorstep. Upon opening it, he discovers that it is a shoebox containing seven cassette tapes recorded by the late Hannah Baker, his classmate and emotional crush who recently committed suicide. The tapes were initially mailed to one classmate with instructions to pass them from one student to another, in the style of a chain letter. On the tapes, Hannah explains to thirteen people how they played a role in her death, by giving thirteen reasons to explain why she took her life. Hannah reveals her pain and suffering, and the slide into depression that ultimately leads to her suicide.
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:08 am

13 reasons why was really sad
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:12 am

But I loved it when I read it in 7th grade! hearts4u I spent every moment I could trying to finished it.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am

WOWWW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book recommendations   Book recommendations Empty

Back to top Go down

Book recommendations
Page 1 of 1