The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

Likes and Dislike : 10

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?   WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 pm

So today this kod Nick W. Comes up to me and asks me if i like matt. I say no becuase I dont want Nick to tell EVERYONE. So then i see matt later and he looks mad so I asked Nick W. What happened he told me that Matt was going to ask me out but now he thinks i do like him hes not.

What should i do?! I really REALLY like matt! All my friends are teling him the real thing tomorrow so ill jope that works.
Help?!
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?   WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 pm

omg tell him you like him personally. go up to him and go, "I LIKE YOU MATT." and that's it. walk away, and he'll either been in too much shock to move, or he'll yell, "WAIT JESS LETS GO OUT"

well if life was perfect that's how it would go.
but yeah, just tell him you like him!
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

Likes and Dislike : 10

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?   WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Lol okay xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?   WHAT SHOULD I DO?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The A Team :: General-
Jump to: