The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:47 pm

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Manny is a fat, selfish, rude, mean, careless asshole and I have had the WORST days with him..
Khalif is an annoying, selfish and rude troublemaker bitch and I just don't like him at all..
UNFORTUNATELY THEY WENT TO MY SCHOOL LAST YEAR, KHALIF WAS IN MY CLASS AND NOW THEY ARE BOTH IN ALMOST ALL OF MY CLASSES
Manny's locker is two lockers to the left of mine. As I am getting stuff for my locker, I saw running and laughing and screaming around the hallway..I wasn't sure what was going on. About a minute later, I am talking to my friend in the hallway as I am carrying my books to math class. The second I get to math class, the fire alarm starts ringing. I am always startled by the fire alarm because it blows my ears off, but today I was even more scared because they always tell us when there is a practice fire drill but today they didn't! I dropped my books at my desk and start power walking through the hallways with my math class. I was so scared, I thought that this was a real fire! Finally, all of us got outside. When Manny was outside, he got pulled aside and started to cry. HOWEVER, there were 4 girls from our math class who were NOWHERE to be found. Those girls names were Lika, Hannah, Sammi and Julia. The fire got so crazy that the police and fire department came! When I was outside, they allowed us to talk QUIETLY. So Peter (I have a bad habit of calling him Peeta by accident), Clark (she goes by "K"), Lia and Jenny. We were all talking about it and all of us thought that it was a real fire. I was just like, "Well I hope that Lika, Hannah, Sammi and Julia dont get burnt to death like Prim!!!!!!!!" and everyone was like, "YOU'RE JINXING THEM!!!!!!!!!!" Anyway, we thought that there was a fire in the cafeteria because the pizza was burnt at lunch today, and we had just came back from lunch. Finally, we found Lika, Hannah and Sammi but Julia was not found anywhere! They had to look all around the school for her! When they found her, we all went back inside. At the cafe of our school, I saw 4 policemen at a table with a computer looking at footage. I couldn't see what the footage was, but I knew right then that someone pulled the alarm. In the middle of math class, I realize that Julia, Manny and Khalif are not there, and they are all in my math class. 5 minutes later, Julia comes into class with the vice principal and she is crying! I just wanted to give her a huge hug and I didn't know why she was upset, because I didn't even realize that Julia wasn't outside (yeah I said that she wasn't there because apparently thats what the teacher said)!! Unfortunately, no one was allowed to talk to her about it and we had to leave her alone. Manny and Khalif STILL didn't come back to class. At social studies, Manny came back in the middle of the period but Khalif STILL wasn't there. After Social Studies was done (aka the end of the day) I saw Mr. Hamer, my Social Studies teacher, talking to Khalif. He was screaming, "IT WASN'T ME IT WASN'T ME" (liar, they have security cameras all around the school.)

You must be wondering,
Why was Julia crying?
Why was Manny crying?
Why was Khalif screaming at a teacher?
Why did Julia, Manny and Khalif miss some of their classes?
Why was there a fire?

Julia was crying because she was in the bathroom when the fire alarm sounded. You can't really hear the fire alarm in the bathroom. After she was done using the bathroom, everyone in the school was not in the building and she was the only one in the building. She got so scared that she started to cry because she didn't know where anyone was, no one was with her.
Manny was crying because he realized that he actually did something wrong (for once he realized it) and he knew that he was going to get in big trouble.
Khalif was screaming at a teacher because he was trying NOT to get in trouble (AGAIN, they have security cameras! THEY SAW THE FOOTAGE)
Julia missed some of her classes because she needed time to calm down and talk to the principal. Manny and Khalif missed class because they were in the principal's office.
AND THE QUESTION YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
Why was there a "fire"?
Khalif came up with the idea about pulling the fire alarm WHEN THERE WAS NO FIRE AT ALL with Manny and Manny decided to be the person who stalls everyone in the hallways when it was pulled.

I think that they're going to get punished big time. When my brother was in third grade, someone pulled the fire alarm and they got detention every day for 5 years straight. I think that they might have detention every day until they graduate....or maybe even suspended for a few months or expelled.

Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Wow... quite eventful. I think they'd end up with getting suspended. That's how my school system works anyway.

AGAIN...WOW. All that happened to me today was getting pushed out the way by an officer! There were two fights today and each time I was near by it, but did even see anything! -.-

There was one a fire "drill" at my elementary school. Everyone thought it was a drill. Turns out we were outside for like 40 minutes and the fire department came because something did actually happen! It was just a mini issue possibly smoke (but it came from this teacher's microwave that reached the sensors).
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Uninstall wrote:
Wow... quite eventful. I think they'd end up with getting suspended. That's how my school system works anyway.

AGAIN...WOW. All that happened to me today was getting pushed out the way by an officer! There were two fights today and each time I was near by it, but did even see anything! -.-

There was one a fire "drill" at my elementary school. Everyone thought it was a drill. Turns out we were outside for like 40 minutes and the fire department came because something did actually happen! It was just a mini issue possibly smoke (but it came from this teacher's microwave that reached the sensors).

Oh there was two real fires at my elementary school. A computer was on fire and the lunch was on fire -_-
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:22 pm

That's crazy!
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Heartfilia wrote:
That's crazy!
IKRRRR
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Lol, my aunt worked in the cafeteria so there definetly wouldn't be fires there( sadly she stopped being manager and the school took a deep dive in lunch rating).
Hopefully, a computer won't go up in flames nor the lunch(I can't even say it won't possibly happen)...
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Uninstall wrote:
Lol, my aunt worked in the cafeteria so there definetly wouldn't be fires there( sadly she stopped being manager and the school took a deep dive in lunch rating).
Hopefully, a computer won't go up in flames nor the lunch(I can't even say it won't possibly happen)...
I hated my elementary school food!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm

My aunt knows how to cook. Cool It was awesome food. I miss it. Sad

щ(ಠ益ಠщ) Why you people burning the pizza?
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Uninstall wrote:
My aunt knows how to cook. Cool It was awesome food. I miss it. Sad

щ(ಠ益ಠщ) Why you people burning the pizza?
LOL I actually like burnt crust on pizza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

i know khalif i think he's in some sort of legal trouble rn
well the one i know is
he gets in so many fights ._.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:46 pm

ForBaltimore wrote:
i know khalif i think he's in some sort of legal trouble rn
well the one i know is
he gets in so many fights ._.
Khalif Pruitt?
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:48 pm

It'd be weird if you guys knew the same person :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:48 pm

nope, he's in my grade~
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Abbie: I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!
Hayley: Sounds like the Khalif that I know -_-
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Maybe it's just something all Khalif 's do?
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:52 pm

I also have another interesting thing to tell about my day. I was about to post another topic, but my computer spazzed and deleted all of it.

So we were taking my friend home after anime club(which ruled!).
We were traveling down the street and I said:
"Oh look, there goes a dog! Wai---..."
Her:"...Hm?-- Oh my god!!! It's Jade!!(her dog which should be in it's cage)"
I tried to hold back from laughing, yet that didn't work. Jade just kept running further and we pulled up to her house where her other dog was in the driveway.
Her:"Oh my god! Mom!"
I stopped even trying to hold back from laughing and couldn't even say goodbye with a straight face.
We went back the road to leave and Jade was dragging a dinner container along with her and then dropped it accdentally.
I started choking from laughng too hard from all of that.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:54 pm

YoutubeNerd wrote:
Maybe it's just something all Khalif 's do?
Definition of Khalif on Urban Dictionary:

Khalif (ku·lef)

n. slang for marijuana

v. someone who is under the influence of marijuana
as a noun:

"Yo bra, you got dat khalif?"
"yeah man, look, that khalif shit right hurr"

as a verb:

"ayy whatchyu doin' Brian?"
"huh? oh he's just khalifin man.."

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!   You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

You will never believe what happened in school today!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1