The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Are Mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

You Are Mine Empty
PostSubject: You Are Mine   You Are Mine EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Yousuke Nagihiko is an ordinary popular kid. He's the star on his soccer team and gets these incredible grades. Even since kindergarten, he's been a great student, and a good decision maker. He always keeps his promises and never tells secrets. He made a promise to his friend, Hikami Mezumi, that he would love her forever, and they'd get married inn highschool. Hikami, or as she likes to be called Hika, moves away at the end of kindergarten year. And now, Yousuke moves, too, for a new highschool and a better place to live. He meets Hika again! And she's in love with him, but Yousuke likes another girl, Chisaga Ahiruko. Hika knows this, and swears to kill anyone who Yousuke likes, because A promise is a promise, right? Chisaga is secretly a psychic, and actually would protect Yousuke from anyhing, even if it costs her her life.

will continue~ editing later
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

OC
Fan Made Character:

You Are Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are Mine   You Are Mine EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:26 am

Chapter One~
Hikami Mezumi. When that name comes to mind, there's a blonde slender girl. Beautiful. Maroon eyes. Big eyes. Soft hair. Perfect. But who would have known, she had a knife up her sleeve, and evil grin behind her innocent smile.
"You-kuuuun!" I looked behind me, seeing a blonde headed girl running to catch up to me.
"Hika!?" It was Hikami Mezumi, my friend. We were in kindergarten, a very important time in anyone's life.
"You-kun! I found yooou!" She ran up to me and smiled, clutching my hand as she suddenly stopped at my side. "You-kun, how are you today?" she asked.
"I'm great, Hika-chan," I replied, "did you do your homework?"
"Of course!" she smiled brightly and pulled a coloring sheet out of her backpack. "See, it's a bunny!" It didn't look like one.
"It sure is..." I joked. We got pushed into class by Mrs.Hiyori. She just talked about random stuff until it was recess.
"Now class," Mrs.Hiyori started blabbing, "it's time for lunch and recess!" Every kid ran out the door, shouting and laughing, except for 2 boys, Kidan and Toboso, and Hika and I.
"Hey Yousuke!" shouted Kidan. "Aren't you and Hikami daaaating?"
"Haha, no way! Hikami is way too pretty for him! She'd be better off with me!" laughed Toboso. They grabbed Hika away from me, and she screamed.
"Yousuke! Help me!" she started to cry.
"Hey, shut up!" The two boys yelled at my friend! I couldn't accept it. So, without thinking, I said something I would regret.
"Give my girlfriend back! Were in love with each other, and were gonna get married in highschool! I promised!" The two boys looked at me shocked, and let Hika go, and she fell into my arms.
"You-kun... I love you...." she whispered. I didn't know if it was fake, or real.
The next day, Hika wouldn't let go of me. It was the last day of school, June 5th, the day I would move away. Hika didn't go well with dealing with it.
"But You-kun! We have to get married! Don't leave! You can stay with my family, and Supetto! [her dog]"
"Hika, I have to go! I promise I'll find you!" I wasn't serious. I would probably never see her again. My family brought me to our car after school, and I waved to Hika as we drove away, and as she cried hysterically on her knees at the school gates.
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

OC
Fan Made Character:

You Are Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are Mine   You Are Mine EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:52 am

Chapter 2~

It's been 10 years since I moved. I never really thought about Hika that much, maybe because I don't care about her anymore. I almost forgot about her, until I saw a blonde girl working in a cake shop as I was walking home from Kousogo Highschool. She looked like Hika, but I didn't think twice about it. What I really think about is studying, sports, grades, my job, and most importantly, Chisaga Kireii. She's perfect. The way her name is spelt: ちさがきれい.... It feels so perfect to write. Her grades are the top in the country, and her personality is amazing! I don't think I can even get close to her though, a lot of guys are after her... But maybe if I-
"Ahh!" I looked up and saw I bumped into someone... But not just anyone, Chisaga Kireii. She sat up and looked at me with her glistening blue eyes. She smiled.
"Oh, you're Nagihiko-san!" she knows who I am?! "I never thought you'd be here! I mean, I thought you hide away at home from all the girls who chase after you!" she giggled. What? No way, she thinks I'm popular?
"Oh, hi Kireii-san... I'm sorry for bumping into you... Haha... I'm actually not popular at all." I awkwardly laughed.
"It's okay! And, call me Chisa, if you don't mind~ But of course you're popular! You're the star of the soccer team that leads our district, and your grades are top-notch! You're not bad looking either..." Oh, I guess if you put it that way, yo- Wait, what? Did she say I was good looking?
"Of course you're good looking!" said Chisaga. She blushed. "Um.... Haha...." She said that as if she read my mind.
"Um... Thanks... You're pretty cute yourself." Aw crap, why did I say that? Chisaga blushed harder.
"Th-Thank you.... I'll see you tomorrow, Yousuke-kun!" She ran off with a red face. Great, did I just drive off the cutest girl in Japan? But seriously, she said something as if she just read my mind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You Are Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are Mine   You Are Mine Empty

Back to top Go down

You Are Mine
Page 1 of 1