The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention everyone <3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

Attention everyone <3 Empty
PostSubject: Attention everyone <3   Attention everyone <3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Can we all take a second or two to honor all the brave and innocent souls know died on 9/11 in the Twin Towers, Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania. For all you people not from America, 9/11 is the day that America was attacked by a group of terrorists named the Al Qaeda(s). 4 American planes were hijacked to crash into very important buildings. 2 crashed into the Twin Towers (World Trade Cente
rs) , 1 into the Pentagon and the last was headed to the Capital (Washington D.C) but didn't make it and crashed into a field in Pennsylvania. Over 6,000 lives were lost. America still hasn't recovered from that event on September 11, 2001. Most people were apart of buisness and were killed in the twin towers. Many other brave souls sacrificed their own lives to help people out. Most didn't come out though. People were jumping off the building, commiting suicide. Others were burned to death and turned into black ashes. Others got hit by falling debree and then burned after they were injured. Some died from the smoke intoxicating them. This was easily one of the worst days in history for America. So as I said first; please take a minute of silence for those who died this awful day 11 years ago. Thank you greatly. ♥ Rest in peace, victims of the 9/11 attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone <3   Attention everyone <3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:14 pm

My aunt worked in the building connected to the World Trade Center.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone <3   Attention everyone <3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone <3   Attention everyone <3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 pm

So sad Zuka =(
Hayley: OMG..I hope she was okay
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone <3   Attention everyone <3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 pm

MrsSamMellark wrote:
So sad Zuka =(
Hayley: OMG..I hope she was okay

what i didn't post in this topic until now
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone <3   Attention everyone <3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 am

WEIRD
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone <3   Attention everyone <3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:52 am

My friend was telling me... her aunt passed by it when it was up and then when she was traveling back it had fallen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone <3   Attention everyone <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention everyone <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The A Team :: General-
Jump to: