The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

English

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

English Empty
PostSubject: English   English EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:20 pm

My english teacher annoys me a bit but he spent half of our 2nd class praising my paragraph on "my favorite day of the week" i was really happy but I couldn't show it because the whole class was watching me . I have a feeling I might do good in that class ( as long as we don't focus on grammar)

Here was my paragraph:

My favorite day of the week is Friday.
Because... well who doesn't love feeling like you have forever before you once again have to elbow your way through those chaotic halls again. It may only be two days but at that moment the possibilities seem endless, of course reality doesn't always match up to our expectations but for those 24 hours it just doesn't matter. Moods are so high that most take no notice of that kid that won't stop singing Rebecca Black's Friday, in fact some may even go as far as to join in. Yes I must admit not all Fridays are like this but the few that are are enough to earn Friday the title: My favorite day of the week.

I know its not very good and the punctuation is terrible but I'm happy he liked it as much as he did, after all favorite day of the week isn't the most interesting topic.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

English Empty
PostSubject: Re: English   English EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:14 am

Very Happy I say it's quite an awesome paragraph. ♠️
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC