The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This happened yesterday in Gym

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

This happened yesterday in Gym Empty
PostSubject: This happened yesterday in Gym   This happened yesterday in Gym EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 pm

So I was sitting down in Gym writing a bit of my story down. We have a free time in Gym with nothing to do for 20 minutes until we go to dress out and get lunch.

While I was doing this a basketball hit me in my arm and side of my face which made me screw up on my paper a bit. The guy who did it saw it, but just took the ball and didn't apologize. Dummkopf.

Then I move over a bit. This time I was looking up slightly from writing and the ball hit me again, but by a different person. It hit me directly in the nose. Sad Being the kid that I am I put my head back down(because it looked like I would start crying, you could hear the thud when it hit me in the face), this time the other guy actually said sorry.

I was holding on to my nose because it was stinging and I could feel blood rushing, gladly enough, nothing was broken, but for the rest of the school day my nose was all red and it still kinda stings. 2o
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

PostSubject: Re: This happened yesterday in Gym   This happened yesterday in Gym EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Awwwww! Is your nose feeling better?
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: This happened yesterday in Gym   This happened yesterday in Gym EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:19 am

Yeah, but I hate that I got hit with a basketball twice...meanwhile people are sitting right under the goals. -.-
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: This happened yesterday in Gym   This happened yesterday in Gym EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:10 pm

That's sucks, people should watch where their balls are going!
omg that sounds weird...
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: This happened yesterday in Gym   This happened yesterday in Gym EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Lol, they should also apologize. *sigh* I guess that's too much to ask.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: This happened yesterday in Gym   This happened yesterday in Gym EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 am

=_= This isn't even right.

I was basically sitting under the goal today and it didn't even come close. =__=

And then when we had to leave the Gym one came hurling towards my face. -___- Not while I was at a goal...
...and I blocked it with my arm. So at least I didn't get hit in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This happened yesterday in Gym   This happened yesterday in Gym Empty

Back to top Go down

This happened yesterday in Gym
Page 1 of 1