The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life. Empty
PostSubject: I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life.   I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 pm

I HATE YOU RUBY YOU SUCK YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON EVER

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life.   I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

And just look at the comments! They're fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!
One of them is mine xD
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life.   I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:11 am

That's just sad...
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life.   I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Uninstall wrote:

That's just sad...
I KNOW RIGHT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life.   I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna cut this girl so deeply that even Clove would be impressed, and then throw her off the top of a 50 story building and make sure that she gets locked into a room full of fire for the rest of her life.
Page 1 of 1