The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

Likes and Dislike : 10

ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me)   ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 am

Lol it k.

I KNOW im LIKE HOW DO YOUNKNOW Colin? He said that they were on the same bussss. -.-
Back to top Go down
KalinaMonkeyxx

KalinaMonkeyxx

Likes and Dislike : 0

PostSubject: Re: ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me)   ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 pm

OHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

PostSubject: Re: ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me)   ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:03 pm

PikachuIChooseYou wrote:
I made the worst mistake EVER.
so today in seventh period i was helping kids and the teacher told me to help billy. He wanted to edit or resize a picture of Avenged Sevenfold so i saod "omg i love them." I regretted it right away.
so then billy said yeah right no you dont name one of there songs, so i saod nightmare. Again something I regrett. So we were using this site edmodo and he kept writing on my profle ad I changed my pic to linkin park numb cover and hes like beast pic and he wrote on the teachers edmodo, J-E-S-S-E(which is not even how you spell my name.) And so after class he comes up to me and is like which other bands do i like. Of course, we have MORE smiliar intrests in music.

So now he keeps smiling at me and talking to me MORE and asked me if I want to be in his band just UGH!!!
OH MY GOD D:
Say you like 1D and things like that!! And then ask him and start criticizing all of it even if you like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me)   ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ABBIE!! (kalina dont click here your gonna kill me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2