The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Wrote This Creepy Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

I Wrote This Creepy Story Empty
PostSubject: I Wrote This Creepy Story   I Wrote This Creepy Story EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 am

I sat on the gray carpet. I ran my hand across it. It was so soft. The feeling of the fibers touching my hand was precious. I leaned down and smelled the ground. The stench of it traveled through my nose. I sighed. I looked around for something to do. I was locked in my room, almost all the time. My tummy rumbled. I was really hungry, and also thirsty. I had to go to the bathroom really bad. They put me in diapers, even though i’m seven years old. I don’t like using them because they never give me new ones. I itched my head. I had a lot of pain from them. When mommy is angry or drunk she hurts me. My room is empty besides a crib they tell me to sleep in, a window and my most precious thing ever. My elephant Frankie. He’s a stuffed toy. He smells good, and when i’m scared I just hug him and he makes me smile. He’s old, I got him when I was a little baby. He has a couple tears, so I try not to touch him as much but sometimes I can’t help myself. I look up at the ceiling to see my light flickering until it goes out. It’s now pitch black, and I can’t see anything. I grab Frankie, and bring him close to my face. I whisper a secret in his ear, “I hope mommy doesn’t hurt me because the light is broken”. I squeeze Frankie really tight and close my eyes. The dark is scary.

The door busts open. My eyes shoot open. I feel a shock of pain hit my side, Then my knotted up hair is grabbed, and i’m pulled up, dangling in the air. It was like I was flying. A tear slid down my face. Mommy looked at me and dropped me to the floor, making a boom sound. I hugged Frankie, and cried. I looked up, and saw mommy. She looked angry. I looked down at Frankie. She ripped him out of my hands. I looked up, hopeless. She ripped his head off, and threw him on the ground. I felt this bad feeling rise up inside of me. I felt sick. Like something powerful came upon me. I stood up, and pushed mommy out of the way. I stomped through the hallway, and passed the living room where daddy was passed out on the floor. I made my way to the kitchen. I felt like I wasn’t controlling my body anymore, and that somebody else was. My hand grabbed the kitchen knife that was on the counter. I turned around, and mommy was in front of me, furious. I took the knife, and stabbed her stomach. Blood came out of her mouth, and she fell down. I jumped on top of her, and stabbed her over and over again. Blood shot out everywhere, and I was soaked in mommy’s blood. A deviant smile spread across my tiny face. A giggle sneaked out of my mouth. I stood up, and went over to daddy. He was sleeping. “All those times.. You saw but didn’t help” I snapped. I stabbed him, just as I did to mommy. I laughed. I grabbed Frankie’s head and the rest of him. I walked out the door, and left.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: I Wrote This Creepy Story   I Wrote This Creepy Story EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 am

This is slightly disturbing maybe just as much as School Days.
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

PostSubject: Re: I Wrote This Creepy Story   I Wrote This Creepy Story EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:11 am

Oh. My. God.
that was scary good
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: I Wrote This Creepy Story   I Wrote This Creepy Story EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 am

Really? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

PostSubject: Re: I Wrote This Creepy Story   I Wrote This Creepy Story EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 am

Omfg creepy

You're great at writing!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: I Wrote This Creepy Story   I Wrote This Creepy Story EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Wrote This Creepy Story   I Wrote This Creepy Story Empty

Back to top Go down

I Wrote This Creepy Story
Page 1 of 1