The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I cant stop crying.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

Likes and Dislike : 10

I cant stop crying. Empty
PostSubject: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm

It all started this morning when i tried drawing.
i just cant. Not like i used to. It just looks terrible.

Then, we eent go fix my basketball jrsey and they put number 35 instead of 26 and they cant fix it. I was so upset, 26 is MY number and my mom was like ik ur bummed.
After that we went to old nvy and there was nothing there that i liked(yoh all know how much of a tomboy i am)So my mom bitched me out.

Then we went to khols andmy sister (yes the mean one) kept mocking me and tomorrow is her first day of middle school nd she picked out the eordest oeutfitt eive ever seen . Whe n shee tireed it on all you could see where her nipples so i said that and again, i get bitched out.
finally, were at office max and i was looking at he art supplies and my mom comes up to me and says, "i found a captain america flash drive" and i was so happy but she told me she doesnt know why she should buy it for me since the way i was acting(????)

So then im looking at it and she takes kt away from me and says i can have the one at hime an 8 gig one so i was like yes! Ateast its 8gigs but of course she gives it mo my sister.
my eight year ol sister keeps coming to my room to check on me <3

Am i overreacting? And how wasi even being a jerk to my mom?
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 pm

No. You had a bad day! That's the normal reaction. Bad moods are like the chicken pox, they infect others around them. Maybe she caught the bad mood?
Back to top Go down
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Lol Smile
I wish she would understand that now shes making rude comments. I dont know what i ever did to make them hate me so much, haha.
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 pm

She should be more understanding.
I'm sure they don't hate you!
Back to top Go down
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:46 pm

I wish -.-
Abbie trust me they do. This is one of the not so bad things. remeber all the things i used to tell u that they did?
Back to top Go down
KalinaMonkeyxx

KalinaMonkeyxx

Likes and Dislike : 0

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 pm

AWWW jessie! dont worry youre not the only one, i get bitched at ALL THE DANG TIME so dont be upset about it. i feel your pain hehe, but youre not overreacting, you can always talk to me about stuff Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SORRY ABOUT THE GIF! IT SORTA JUST FIT IN WHAT THE WHOLE SITUATION WAS...... hi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Yea like taht one day about the xbox LOL.

At least u dont have a "perfect" sibling
Back to top Go down
KalinaMonkeyxx

KalinaMonkeyxx

Likes and Dislike : 0

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:05 pm

well i dont have any, but nobody has perfect siblings i have about several sets of cousins that have a brother/sister and they ARE NOT PERFECT!!! theyre maniacs and devils especially the 5 yeaar old Shocked two of them are 8 and 11 so i technically kno what ur talking about lol
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:24 pm

NO DON'T WORRY I'M HERE.
THERE IS NO CRYING ON ZUKA'S WATCH.
I DON'T WEAR A WATCH BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:20 pm

IM SORRY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant stop crying.   I cant stop crying. Empty

Back to top Go down

I cant stop crying.
Page 1 of 1