The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleanora Stranger

Eleanora Stranger

Likes and Dislike : 0

You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? Empty
PostSubject: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:04 pm

"My people killed and conquered your people."

Me being Russian and her being Serbian.
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Oh my fucking god do it please.
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Stranger

Eleanora Stranger

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:01 pm

idek how else to contact her
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:31 pm

And what exactly would you achieve telling her that?
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 pm

She's a fucking cunt and deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:32 am

Ha ha ha... Rolling Eyes Keep telling yourself that if that's what helps you sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:48 am

She is a cunt and she does deserve it, but that doesn't mean you should do it. You're a better person than her, don't lower to her level.
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:37 am

Uninstall wrote:
Ha ha ha... Rolling Eyes Keep telling yourself that if that's what helps you sleep at night.
Did you even see what she said? And btw I don't sleep at night, i'm nocturnal.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:48 am

"I like totally saw all of it and re-read it more than once."

I see almost nothing wrong with remarks she has made.

I won't argue that you can't be mad over it, but what you guys do half the time(like this) is unnecessary.

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:52 am

I guess I just have a problem when a girl who doesn't know me assumes awful things about my family. Even bringing my family into it at all is just wrong in every way. And I have a problem when a girl who doesn't know me or my life says how she turned out so much better than me. Among many other things.

But like I said- I'm not lowering myself to her level and I don't think Ellie or Izzy should either.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:07 am

I think you're doing the right thing. Just doing stuff like sending messages like that wouldn't do anything.

I don't agree with some parts of that (which is what I was referring to). You're just fine doing what you're doing now, I guess...

I don't know what else to say to get the mid-way opinion across.
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:26 am

Sara is disgusting in my opinion, I mean, at least other people said it to us but everything she had concern about she had secret.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:30 pm

I can't really say I blame her. Matter of fact... aren't you lot doing the same thing right now?

I can imagine she didn't want another giant racket to start because of how easily you lot start fighting/arguing over anything and then all group up with each other.
And already fueled with fire with the already going on issues.
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Stranger

Eleanora Stranger

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Let me explain you a thing. Who cares? Sara is rancid and disgusting. I would say this to her right now if I could contact her. Nobody fucks around with my friends dear.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:52 pm

No we're not doing the same thing she did.
The A Team is not private or secret, everybody knows about it including her. She could easily come here and make an account and stick up for herself. That wasn't an option for us. We aren't sitting here analysing an her beliefs, family, etc. or saying flat out lies about her to make her sound bad.
Back to top Go down
Eleanora Stranger

Eleanora Stranger

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:20 pm

You have a point.
Back to top Go down
Umkringdur illt

Umkringdur illt

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Beauty School Dropout wrote:
No we're not doing the same thing she did.
The A Team is not private or secret, everybody knows about it including her. She could easily come here and make an account and stick up for herself. That wasn't an option for us. We aren't sitting here analyZing an her beliefs, family, etc. or saying flat out lies about her to make her sound bad.

I don't think that's how she meant it.
Is there really that much wrong with venting(which is what she might have meant)? No offense, but you guys already sounded bad on our4tnz as it was when you continuously got in all of these nonsensical arguments. 

Ameii, what are you even trying to these guys to understand? It's not like they'll accept what you say. They--
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Ameii/Ericia/whateveryournameis, why are you talking to yourself? It's quite strange.

Anyways, you weren't the one being attacked and analysed so I guess you can't understand. What they did wasn't innocent. It was flat out shady and wrong.
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Wait how was she talking to herself? ^
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:46 pm

She is Ameii and Ericia.
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:48 pm

She is? What's the point in that lmfao
Back to top Go down
Amanda Bynes
Admin
Amanda Bynes

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:09 pm

I really don't know
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:13 am

Rolling Eyes I never said she was completely innocent, ugh. That's the point I'm trying to get across, but at the same time I'm trying to say I don't blame her with some of it.
As I said earlier, I'm trying to say the messages are unneeded and what you're doing just now is fine.

And this has happened to me before. SO I do understand approx. how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Izzy Everlasting
Admin
Izzy Everlasting

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:31 am

So wait why are you talking to yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?   You know what I've been dying to say to Sara? Empty

Back to top Go down

You know what I've been dying to say to Sara?
Page 1 of 1