The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City of Ember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

City of Ember Empty
PostSubject: City of Ember   City of Ember EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:15 am

In Language Arts class we read City of Ember and it became one of my favorite books! I loved it but the hunger games trilogy and divergent (both books) are better and we watched MOST of the movie today and we got up to the part where Lina and Doon are about to escape Ember and they just got through the blackout at the singing and Lina escaped from the mayor and yeah. Well anyway this movie is funny but horrible. Like I could not stop laughing at how BAD it was. Since when is Doon like 17? Since when did Doon not throw a fit at assignment day? Why was Poppy not with Lina at one of the blackouts? Why did granny just die so quickly? Why does Clary look nothing like she was described in the book? Why is Lina blonde? How did they figure out the instructions so quickly seriously it seemed like it took them 5 minutes to figure out the instructions but in the book it took like 7 chapters? Where the HECK were the candles and matches? Oh yes and they messed up one of the most IMPORTANT scenes in the book which was when Poppy chewed the instructions. Lina did NOT just find them in the box all ripped and and crumpled and stuff like that
I could go on and on about this for who knows how long?
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

City of Ember Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Ember   City of Ember EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Absolutely amazing book.
One of my favorites
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
thgdmgirlxoxo