The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a massive bitch.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

I'm a massive bitch. Empty
PostSubject: I'm a massive bitch.   I'm a massive bitch. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:06 am

I'm beyond sorry. I've been a moody bitch for such a long time. I promise, the Brittany you know isn't the real me. The real Brittany is 'BubblyBrittany' off of 4tnz. Always happy, sweet, and hyper. But ever since the later days on 4tnz, then our4tnz, and now here I haven't been myself. I've been so mean..to all of you. I'm taking a (hopefully very short) break, I want to sort my life out and get back to being the real Brittany. Love you all, bye<3 xx
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

PostSubject: Re: I'm a massive bitch.   I'm a massive bitch. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:10 am

It's okay I'm sorry too because I feel like I have been moody and mean to everyone too
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: I'm a massive bitch.   I'm a massive bitch. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 am

Don't worry you guys. We're all just growing up. And when you grow up, you start to understand things. You start to over-think. And you start to get angry.
Don't worry. Everything is okay! Just be happy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

PostSubject: Re: I'm a massive bitch.   I'm a massive bitch. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:46 am

I agree with Zuka
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

PostSubject: Re: I'm a massive bitch.   I'm a massive bitch. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:43 pm

I think I was more of a bitch on 4tnz than on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a massive bitch.   I'm a massive bitch. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a massive bitch.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The A Team :: General-
Jump to: