The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today is pure evil

Go down 
+2
Brit♡
thgdmgirlxoxo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

Today is pure evil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 pm

This is the biggest shooting America has had in a very long time.
Innocent children were murdered, others had to witniss murder and that will stick with them forever. 5-10 years old. You need to sit your ass down and not make something so serious into a joke.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 pm

It's a big deal.
It affected the nation.
Kids, in kindergarten, are dead now. They will never grow up to be something. They will never be married. They will never have kids of their own. They will never be able to have a job. Because they are dead.
Have you realized it yet?
Can you imagine how scared they could have been?
Blood, everywhere. Blood on everything. Screaming. Your friends and classmates, dying right in front of you. An insane man shooting at them.
Can you imagine what their parents are saying?
They probably won't ever get out of bed again, knowing they will never, ever see their kid again.

it wasn't just one kid. It was like 20 of them.
Do you really expect the public to be silenced?
Of course someone will make it a big deal, because it is.

They were there to learn. Not to die.
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:04 pm

It's just extremely annoying whenever I log onto my computer and go on anything I see shit about the stupid Connecticut case. It was bad, yes. But many things are worst and spamming everything you can about it will not bring those kids back to life, nor will it help or change anything. It's just obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:08 pm

You are upset about seeing people talk about it, meanwhile a mother is crying because she will never see her little girl again.

I think you can deal with it -_-
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Millions of mothers are crying because they can't see their child ever again! This stuff happens all the time. It's just like stupid Amanda Todd, and all those other cases made out to be super big.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:14 pm

It's too late for anybody to help you. You've been through do much at a young age, it's mentally damaged you. You need therapy, something, though I think it's too late for anything to help.
You are mentally so messed up, and I feel so bad for you. Good luck in life sweetie. Xx
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:29 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 am

^ Are you finnicking serious?
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:38 pm

She's acting like i'm some crazy chick from a mental hospital.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Yes but really if you're saying that you laughed at this situation you are clearly messed up
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Umm.. So half the world is messed up? I can name like 20 people of the top of my head who completely agree with me. And those are just people I know.
Back to top Go down
NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

Likes and Dislike : 10

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:01 pm

I'd say I'd have to agree with Kami. I laughed. This is just plain stupid. people die everyday. What IS so special about this killing?
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 am

Suki wrote:
I'd say I'd have to agree with Kami. I laughed. This is just plain stupid. people die everyday. What IS so special about this killing?
It's so sick how you find people dying funny. What's so special about this? They were CHILDREN. Poor, innocent children. Oh yeah and the Kindergarden teacher that got shot was the shooters mother. Why don't you find it sick and disgusting that someone would just randomly walk in a classroom and shoot a bunch of 5-6 year olds and his mother?
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:32 am

TributeFromDauntless wrote:
Suki wrote:
It's so sick how you find people dying funny. What's so special about this? They were CHILDREN. Poor, innocent children. Oh yeah and the Kindergarden teacher that got shot was the shooters mother. Why don't you find it sick and disgusting that someone would just randomly walk in a classroom and shoot a bunch of 5-6 year olds and his mother?

One point I see that they're getting at is: But it's insulting how this is SOoooo important when children that age die everyday. I mean other children the same age die ALL the time. Why should it be so important people died today?

I disagree, but one thing that should be understood as well is that they were killed in a place that's so called "safe."
It should be the safest place, but still so many were killed.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 am

Oh, and I don't think like that in my first statement just rephrasing what's being said, so don't misunderstand, grazie.♠
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 am

Uninstall wrote:
Suki wrote:

One point I see that they're getting at is: But it's insulting how this is SOoooo important when children that age die everyday. I mean other children the same age die ALL the time. Why should it be so important people died today?

I disagree, but one thing that should be understood as well is that they were killed in a place that's so called "safe."
It should be the safest place, but still so many were killed.
But still why would someone walk into a room and start shooting? It's cray cray
Back to top Go down
NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Suki wrote:

Haha. Children die everyday. As well as Adults. So really it's nothing special...
Back to top Go down
NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Plus there isn't really anything anyone can do yo save them. They're all dead now... That's that! Kay?
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Still, even if kids die everyday, have some respect.

Did these kids want to die? No. They were in a classroom, at school, where no one would ever expect a crazed gunman to come in and shoot people.

Yes, it's true. They are dead now. There is nothing we can do. So, have some fucking respect. How the hell do you think their families feel?

If you died, who the fuck would care ya know? There would be nothing we could do. 'Children die everyday'.

SO LET'S JUST NOT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE TAKEN FROM THE WORLD TO SOON.
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 pm

No i'm not going to that. Brittany can't respect people who i've lost, so I can't accept others.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 am

Izzy wrote:
No i'm not going to that. Brittany can't respect people who i've lost, so I can't accept others.
Brittany most likely did not know anyone who died in the shooting. So why can't you respect the people that lost their family and friends in the shooting?
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Izzy wrote:
If you disrespect my cat dying why shouldn't I disrespect your dad dying? Xx
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:58 pm

I only said that because you said something about me dad.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:06 pm

I didn't say anything disrespectful about him until you did about my cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today is pure evil   Today is pure evil - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today is pure evil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2