The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEST DAY EVER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

BEST DAY EVER Empty
PostSubject: BEST DAY EVER   BEST DAY EVER EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GUESS WHAT WE DID IN HEBREW SCHOOL TODAY. Best. day. ever. We did a Hunger Games activity! Basically, you had to figure out what the top word was (it was written in Hebrew), and the top word would be related to all of the other words written in Hebrew. We had to guess what they meant. They were all pronounced similar to English. I read the first word, and it sounded like Hunger Games, so when I got that I was fangirling in class and asking the teacher if I was correct. He's like, "Yeah!" So the first one was Katniss Everdeen, the second one was Peeta Mellark, the third one was Primrose "Prim" Everdeen, the 4th one is Rue, the 5th one is Gale, the 6th one is Glimmer and the 7th is Capitol. Everyone knows about my Hunger Games obsession, so everyone was asking me questions like, "What's the name of the drunk guy?" "Is this name similar to the girl who wears pink and has a high pitched voice?" "What's the name of the guy with the beard?" So of course, I had to answer all of their questions xD and the teacher actually called on me to read my answers in Hebrew and English! I basically had to explain everything Hunger Games to the class xD It was sooo fun because it was an excuse for me to talk Hunger Games in class!
ANYWAY, I AM KEEPING THIS PAPER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET IT.
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

BEST DAY EVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEST DAY EVER   BEST DAY EVER EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm happy for you! That's awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79