The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My glee ships

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

My glee ships Empty
PostSubject: My glee ships   My glee ships EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Bartie
Brittany & Artie
They were perf until he called her stupid

Blainchel
Blaine & Rachel
(BLAINE WAS EXPERIMENTING. Don't judge. They'd be sweet if he wasn't gay and Rachel and Finn weren't meant to be)

Brittana
Brittany & Santana
An OTP of mine. So pissed they broke up. But it was for the best. They love each other & want the best for each other. It just didn't work.
Faberry

Fabrevans
Quinn Fabray & Sam Evans
He loved her & she loved him although she broke it off to be with Finn, I loved them.

Finchel
Finn & Rachel
another OTP. They went through everything together, from breakups to makeups, to death, to engagement.

Finntana
Finn & Santana
He lost his virginity to her. He helped her come out & realize who she really was.

Fuinn
Finn & Quinn
He helped her through pregnancy even though the kid wasn't his. They went to prom. They had everything although it wasn't great getting there.

Klaine
Kurt & Blaine
THE OTP OF MY LIFE. I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP. THEY GIVE ME 100097895837472038204 REASONS TO LOVE THEM. AHFISOFOAHCJDLOKSOOSDHS

Kum (LOL)
Sam & Kurt
They'd be adorable. Although Kurt only crushed on him for a bit, I think Sam is bi.

Kurtofsky
Kurt & Karofsky
Their romance is real. It's filled with hope, remorse, agony, discovery, and every other emotion out there. It's not fairytale.

Puckleberry
Puck & Rachel
Face it, they're hot together & she helped him out of his funk

Pucktana
Puck & Santana
They were sexy together but nothing more.

Quick
Quinn & Puck
They went through hard times but they never gave up on each other. They had true love.

Quinntana
Quinn & Santana
That episode where Santana comforted Quinn about Nationals gave me so many feels... I just can't

Samcedes
Sam & Mercedes
He loved her for her inner & outer beauty. He helped her become famous. She loved him with everything she had.

Samtana
Sam & Santana
They were very similar to one another & dealt with a lot of the same difficulties.

Shuck
Shelby & Puck
What isn't to love? Omg although shes a teacher, they had amazing chemistry. She is a great adoptive mom to Beth.

St. Berry
Jesse St James & Rachel Berry
He showed her how to see the world through other people's eyes before she judged. He showed her the rough side of life.

Tartie
Tina & Artie
They were each other's best friend. They trusted each other ultimately.

Tike
Tina & Mike
She helped him get into college & he showed her how to break out of her shell. They never argued. It was absolute romance.

Wemma
Will & Emma
They loved each other from first sight, whether they knew it or not. The proposal was amazing. He helps her with her OCD.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

My glee ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: My glee ships   My glee ships EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 pm

★Some_Nights★ wrote:
Bartie
Brittany & Artie
They were perf until he called her stupid

Blainchel
Blaine & Rachel
(BLAINE WAS EXPERIMENTING. Don't judge. They'd be sweet if he wasn't gay and Rachel and Finn weren't meant to be)

Brittana
Brittany & Santana
An OTP of mine. So pissed they broke up. But it was for the best. They love each other & want the best for each other. It just didn't work
Faberry

Fabrevans
Quinn Fabray & Sam Evans
He loved her & she loved him although she broke it off to be with Finn, I loved them.

Finchel
Finn & Rachel
another OTP. They went through everything together, from breakups to makeups, to death, to engagement.

Finntana
Finn & Santana
He lost his virginity to her. He helped her come out & realize who she really was.

Fuinn
Finn & Quinn
He helped her through pregnancy even though the kid wasn't his. They went to prom. They had everything although it wasn't great getting there.

Klaine
Kurt & Blaine
THE OTP OF MY LIFE. I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP. THEY GIVE ME 100097895837472038204 REASONS TO LOVE THEM. AHFISOFOAHCJDLOKSOOSDHS

Kum (LOL)
Sam & Kurt
They'd be adorable. Although Kurt only crushed on him for a bit, I think Sam is bi.

Kurtofsky
Kurt & Karofsky
Their romance is real. It's filled with hope, remorse, agony, discovery, and every other emotion out there. It's not fairytale.

Puckleberry
Puck & Rachel
Face it, they're hot together & she helped him out of his funk

Pucktana
Puck & Santana
They were sexy together but nothing more.

Quick
Quinn & Puck
They went through hard times but they never gave up on each other. They had true love.

Quinntana
Quinn & Santana
That episode where Santana comforted Quinn about Nationals gave me so many feels... I just can't

Samcedes
Sam & Mercedes
He loved her for her inner & outer beauty. He helped her become famous. She loved him with everything she had.

Samtana
Sam & Santana
They were very similar to one another & dealt with a lot of the same difficulties.

Shuck
Shelby & Puck
What isn't to love? Omg although shes a teacher, they had amazing chemistry. She is a great adoptive mom to Beth.

St. Berry
Jesse St James & Rachel Berry
He showed her how to see the world through other people's eyes before she judged. He showed her the rough side of life.

Tartie
Tina & Artie
They were each other's best friend. They trusted each other ultimately.

Tike
Tina & Mike
She helped him get into college & he showed her how to break out of her shell. They never argued. It was absolute romance.

Wemma
Will & Emma
They loved each other from first sight, whether they knew it or not. The proposal was amazing. He helps her with her OCD.
That's really funny that they dated. Because in the camp production of Glee two of my close friends were Brittany and Santana. Zoe was Brittany and Sara was Santana. They're best friends, but I can't picture them together, at all xD
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

My glee ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: My glee ships   My glee ships EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Haha(:
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

My glee ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: My glee ships   My glee ships EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 pm

I remember I had a solo line in the song "Hollaback girl" with all of the other cheerios and I had to shout, "THIS IS BANANAS. B-A-N-A-N-A-S"
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

My glee ships Empty
PostSubject: Re: My glee ships   My glee ships EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:10 pm

"With all the other Cheerios" I DON'T KNOW WHY I LAUGHED SO HARD
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo