The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My OC Trivia!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

My OC Trivia! Empty
PostSubject: My OC Trivia!   My OC Trivia! EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I've been wanting to do this for a while but I'm lazzzy...

Misanae Tetsuyo:

-When speaking in Japanese, she prefers to use masculine terms, such as boku.
-Her favorite drink is cold green tea in a bottle.
-She visits the gym 5 times a week.
-She's smart but doesn't want to apply herself.
-She's VERY stubborn.
-Her height is 164 cm. (equal to about 5 ft, 4 in.)
-Her weight is 51.7 kg. (equal to about 114 lbs.)
-She's a slow texter.
-She is very confused about love.

Airi Mashiro:
-She wanted to be a nurse as a child.
-She likes mochi and wagashi.
-She is a skilled wagashi maker.
-Her height is 161 cm. (equal to about 5 ft. 3 in.)
-Her weight is 53.3 kg. (equal to about 117.5 lbs.)
-She has been together with her boyfriend for 2 years.

Michiiko Kiryuu:
-She adores cats.
-Her family is rich.
-She is Christian.
-She likes reading manga and watching anime.
-She is called Michi-rin because she used to spell her last name "Kiryuu" with リ, instead of り. So, She was called Riri for a while. But someone once used an ン at the end of みちり, making it "Michi-rin." Ever since then it stuck.
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

My OC Trivia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC Trivia!   My OC Trivia! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Misanae Tetsuyo
aura color: white
powers: healing and lighting.

Since she is a strain, her powers are weaker than those with a King's powers. Yet, she is still almost equal to a king's level. Her powers are healing and "immortal", meaning she can take a blow to any place in her body, but have it feel better in minutes, depending on whether she has control over herslef or not. She still feels pain to a certain degree, but will quickly heal. She is classified as "immortal". She may have a lifespan larger than the average human, because of her forever healing powers. Her lightning powers are assumed. She can send shocks to people who touch her, only when she is glowing. Even though when fighting with Umiko and her paralyzing powers, she was able to only feel paralyzed for 2 seconds, resulting in her winnings.

Umiko Yasahara
aura color: light purple
powers: immobility and "poison"

Umiko is also a strain. Her powers are weaker than a kings, also a bit weaker than Misanae's. She is aware of her powers, unlike Misanae. She uses them, being a shooto, fighter, to temporarily paralyze her opponent. Because of this, she has been an undefeated champion for 3 years. If a person is punched or kicked by Umiko, they will be paralyzed for a short amount of time. It depends on how hard they were hit. Umiko likes punching the best. It makes the person paralyzed longer. Despite her cute face and appeal, she is very sadistic when it comes to her winning, meaning that she will use her powers whenever she wants, to take down anyone. Her "poison" comes in when her mouth or saliva makes contact with anything. This is an unknown ability she developed on her own.

Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/

My OC Trivia!
Page 1 of 1