The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Weekend and Today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

This Weekend and Today Empty
PostSubject: This Weekend and Today   This Weekend and Today EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:24 pm

I am busy. I have to go to a meeting tomorrow morning then I go shopping. At some point my dad will also be taking me to comicon. XD Yay.♠️

Also my engineering class today was weird...in a different way from usual.

There's this guy who I think likes me or something. I am in the class this past week and he always compliments my headohones(which are $1 from dollar tree-.-).

I was sitting with this guy, his name is Caleb(I've known since 6th grade and we're working on the project). The other guy comes up to me about me having Deadmau5 on my iPod(it wasn't). It was an anime song which got us on this topic later about me singing Japanese songs.

I brought up that I sung once in 6th grade and Caleb remembered. He said it was epic. XD I never did think it was that great, that was happy news to hear.♠️

I'm happy to know someone actually liked it because I thought I wasn't that great.♠️ sque

Aside from the guy who I think likes me or something(I'm being a little dense I guess), and my lunch falling on the floor and Strings class...my day was awesome.♥️♠️

yay
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend and Today   This Weekend and Today EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:26 pm

I'll also try and record a song when I'm on my way to the library next week. ♠
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend and Today   This Weekend and Today EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Awe! You're going to comicon! No fair T_T
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend and Today   This Weekend and Today EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:42 pm

That's awesome ! Have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend and Today   This Weekend and Today EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:15 am

Thank you. XD If it weren't for my dad I would've known.

Last time I passed out comics and got Mark Crilley to sign my drawing manga by Mark Crilley book.♠

He even has drawing tutorials youtube. ☺♠
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Weekend and Today   This Weekend and Today Empty

Back to top Go down

This Weekend and Today
Page 1 of 1