The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

makin a k project fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

makin a k project fanfic Empty
PostSubject: makin a k project fanfic   makin a k project fanfic EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:51 pm

AND I MADE MY OWN OC

yeah ok

Misanae Tetsuyo (Mee-sah-neh Tet-soo-yoh)

Hair: Short, Dark Brown, Black
Eyes: Dark Brown, Black-ish
Height: 168 cm.
Weight: 53 kg.
Aura: Red; Fire
Fighting Style: Uses guns, good in hand-to-hand combat, quick in agility

Personal Info:

Misanae works at a cafe as a waitress, since a close friend owns it. She's pretty bitter because of betrayal in her past, and thus that drives her to be a strong fighter. She denies being weak. She has a soft spot for children, and likes going to the elementary schools, watching for predators who can take the children away. She's very agile and can jump from roof to roof if she needs to. She's a quick thinker and she very smart, but she's sometimes thick headed. She's introverted. Her favorite thing to do is visit the gym and train there. People know who she is, and they trust her. As a waitress, she is kind and gentle, but she secretly hates wearing the uniform, especially when the Homura gang comes. She is requested the most out of all the other waitresses, much to her dismay. When asked why they like Misanae so much, the customers reply with, "She's so cute! She's very tiny and petite and gentle!"

When meeting Homura, she was shocked to see the gang with a young girl (Anna Kushina), and was very hesitant to serve them when they came into the cafe. Her Homura stamp is located on her thigh.

Attire:

Misanae wears a gothic loli dress when serving as a waitress. It's ruffly, white and black. She also wears a white rose and lace gloves when working.

When fighting, her shirt is cropped to her belly button. She wears metal suspenders to keep her black shorts in place. Her socks are up to her thighs and she wears red steel toed boots. To complete her outfit, she includes a no-sleeved trench coat.

As casual clothes, she likes simple colored blouses, shorts, and brown high boots with black socks. She likes stripes and plaid. She also likes wearing basket ball shorts, sneakers, and t-shirts on hotter days.

Appearance:

makin a k project fanfic 2mx4cba

makin a k project fanfic 5p4f1c

makin a k project fanfic 2q3tzpw[img][/img][img][/img][b]
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

makin a k project fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: makin a k project fanfic   makin a k project fanfic EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Original Characters:

Misanae Tetsuyo
makin a k project fanfic Misanae234

Airi Mashiro
makin a k project fanfic Airi

Michiiko (Michirin) Kiryuu
makin a k project fanfic Michiiko
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/

makin a k project fanfic
Page 1 of 1