The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I LOVE THESE BOYS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

I LOVE THESE BOYS Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE THESE BOYS   I LOVE THESE BOYS EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:59 am

I DONT CARE THAT JOEY HATES PEETA
BECAUSE HE MADE IT ALL BETTER BY SAYING HE LOVED FINNICK AND FINNICKS MY 2ND FAVE MALE CHARACTER

1. what is your favorite book in the hunger games trilogy? I love them all almost equally but I'd say Catching Fire if I had to choose.
2. How long would you last in the hunger games? I'd be the first to die.
3. what is the strangest thing you thought was going to happen in the books? I thought that Haymitch was going to die of Drunk Driving.
4. How were you introduced to the hunger Games? Honestly, I didn't know what it was about at all, and it was a month before the movie came out. I asked someone what it was about and they say "well basically its 24 kids killing each other" so I thought that it meant LITTLE kids trying to like eat each other or something because it was called THE HUNGER GAMES...so I was like wtf?? But I got more interested into it when I saw that my magazine had Peeta and Gale posters in it. I was like, "These guys are hot. Especially the blonde one. Maybe I should see it now, just for the guys, even though I think I will hate it." so I saw it with my mom and well...you all know what happened.
5. Favorite moment that happens in Hunger Games? I don't know I have a LOT. But heres my faves from every book:
The Hunger Games-The reaping, the parade, Katniss shoots the apple, nightlock, peeta's interview, cave scene, feast scene, final interview....
Catching Fire-Quell announcement, Katniss and Haymitch get drunk together (I honestly thought it was hilarious), Katniss meets Bonnie and Twill, Peeta shows Katniss the paintings, Katniss and Peeta are in bed together and they're talking about nightmares...(its actually really romantic), Gale and Katniss talk about running away (idk why i like it), Finnick offers Katniss sugar cubes, the roof scene, beach scene, Finnick revives Peeta, Peeta gives Katniss the pearl and locket, the fake marriage, Peeta says that Katniss is pregnant when she really isn't, Katniss's wedding dress turns her into the mockingjay.....
Mockingjay-The final scene, epilouge, Peeta protects Katniss by wanting to kill himself (I didn't want him to kill himself I just thought it was SOOOO SWEET ESPECIALLY SINCE HES HIJACKED), Katniss kills Coin, Snow dies, Annie and Finnick's wedding, Peeta remembers the bread and is like "I must of loved you a lot"..
6. Favorite Villain? Honestly, NONE. But if I seriously had to choose between Coin and Snow I'd say Coin!
7. Who is your Favorite Character? Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, Prim, Wiress or Rue.
8. What District would you live in? 4
9. What was the most emotional moment in the books for you? Prim's death, Peeta strangles Katniss, Cinna's death, Finnick's death, Rue's death, Cato's death, Wiress's death, Peeta admits Katniss's love legit right before the games,
10. What item from home would you take into the Arena with you? My cell phone. JS...
11. What was the most evil plan someone made in the books? Definitely Coin's........to kill Prim, because Peeta wouldn't kill Katniss himself and then she made Gale look like the bad guy!
12. What are you looking forward to the most in the film? CATCHING FIRE??? Uhmmm everything that is my favorite in Catching Fire BOOK.
Back to top Go down

I LOVE THESE BOYS
Page 1 of 1