The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets play a game

Go down 
+3
SHSL Despair
thgdmgirlxoxo
PercyDori-Mu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

Likes and Dislike : 10

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 pm

All you have too do is add on to the story!

(also known as the never ending story)
When I looked outside I noticed the sky was so blue, that it seemed fake. So different from earlier, which was pitch black and gray. Of course, it was gray! Who was I kidding, I live in Seattle! I sighed, thinking back to a book in 5th grade, when it rained everyday for seven years, except that one day. Everyone has that one day.
Well anyways, I was happy today. It’s the last day of summer vacation and I was meeting up with my friend Molly!
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 pm

I AM 16 YEARS OLD NOW. MY LIFE HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED. MY DAD IS DEAD AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY SISTER AND MY MOM. I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY I VOLUNTEERED FOR MY SISTER IN A DEATH SITUATION.
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Then the fire nation attacked.
But I believe Aang can save the world.
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:13 pm

I WAS A PART OF THE FIRE NATION. I WAS THE GIRL ON FIRE. AND PEETA WAS THE BOY ON FIRE.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Sam, your hunger games story has no revelation to what Percy started and you're making the game not work out.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:36 pm

WHAT MY NAMES NOT SAM? MY NAME IS KATNISS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 pm

PercyDori-Mu wrote:

When I looked outside I noticed the sky was so blue, that it seemed fake. So different from earlier, which was pitch black and gray. Of course, it was gray! Who was I kidding, I live in Seattle! I sighed, thinking back to a book in 5th grade, when it rained everyday for seven years, except that one day. Everyone has that one day.
Well anyways, I was happy today. It’s the last day of summer vacation and I was meeting up with my friend Molly!

Smaller fingers linked into mine, when I looked up I saw my boyfriend, Louis. "Hi Lou!" I said with a big smile on my face, it's hard to not smile when I'm around him, he's one of the only things that makes me happy. "Hey Harry," he said placing a gentle kiss on my lips, "are you excited to go home tonight, Haz?" Just the thought of being back in England made me so happy, "Of course! There's nowhere like home, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Brittany wrote:
PercyDori-Mu wrote:

Smaller fingers linked into mine, when I looked up I saw my boyfriend, Louis. "Hi Lou!" I said with a big smile on my face, it's hard to not smile when I'm around him, he's one of the only things that makes me happy. "Hey Harry," he said placing a gentle kiss on my lips, "are you excited to go home tonight, Haz?" Just the thought of being back in England made me so happy, "Of course! There's nowhere like home, right?"
But remember, I am not home. I am in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Brittany wrote:
PercyDori-Mu wrote:

Somebody continue the story?
Back to top Go down
PercyDori-Mu

PercyDori-Mu

Likes and Dislike : 10

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 pm

i will later
Back to top Go down
The Wall
Admin
The Wall

Likes and Dislike : 80

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:52 pm

I suck at writing sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Guys lets start again everyone is just basing it on stories and interests of their own and ignoring what everyone else has wrote.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Um okay I'm just not gonna do this game
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Brittany kind of ruined it with the One Direction thingy.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:37 pm

How the fuck did I ruin it? If anything THG thing ruined it. Jfc
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 pm

No one ruined it, everyone had their own story. All of the stories were great they just needed to come together. Sorry if I annoyed anyone :/
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah no offence sam but the hungeer games had no like.. yeah
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Why are Brittany and Elizabeth so AGAINST me whenever I mention ANYTHING Hunger Games? Even if you don't like it, it's still very rude to say. Congrats, you guys just hurt my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Because it's just The Hunger Games is the ONLY thing you talk about. It gets really old. I wish you would open up to enjoy and like more things than just a Trilogy of books.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:48 pm

Karkitty wrote:
Because it's just The Hunger Games is the ONLY thing you talk about. It gets really old. I wish you would open up to enjoy and like more things than just a Trilogy of books.
So what? You hate me because I like The Hunger Games so much? Yeah, I think I should know the answer by now.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:50 pm

woahh, i dont freak out whenever you talk about thg, i just was saying your part of the story made no sense at all (probably because i never read the hunger games)
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:50 pm

I don't hate you. I just hate how you always focus on one thing to be obsessed over and then find something better.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Also, Sam to be honest. I loved the Hunger Games. But the fandom ruined it for me with all the ships and "Penis".
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Brittany wrote:
woahh, i dont freak out whenever you talk about thg, i just was saying your part of the story made no sense at all (probably because i never read the hunger games)
Okay. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:53 pm

It's really not my fault that this trilogy of books has TAKEN OVER my life.
But you probably don't LIKE me anyway. I don't ever think you did....
And are you saying that I ruined the trilogy for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets play a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets play a game   Lets play a game Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets play a game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next