The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Hunger Games fanfic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

My Hunger Games fanfic Empty
PostSubject: My Hunger Games fanfic   My Hunger Games fanfic EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:41 pm

FIRST OF ALL I'd like to say something...

I would like to clear up any misunderstandings about my fanfic, "The 100th Hunger Games". If you have a question or suggestion, just comment below, but be nice about it (:

This person is making very RUDE comments about my fanfic and saying things like, "You obviously haven't read the books", "You should proofread it so it makes sooo much more sense", "Girls go first, dummy", "Portia would of styled Cinnick's clothes DUH."
Obviously, you skimmed through my fanfic and The Hunger Games books because I read every single book of the trilogy at LEAST 3 times.
And seriously, its my writing I can do what I want with it. I can make it so that Cinna isn't captured by the Capitol, I can make it so that the boys go first, I can make it so that The Quarter Quell is announced later, I can make it so that the Capitol exists in the 3rd book.etc I DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE IT EXACTLY LIKE SUZANNE COLLINS.
I deleted all of their comments and politely asked them to stop on their profile. But I can see why they were doing that, because someone said on their profile 20 hours ago "you are a bully."

Anyway heres the link :/
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

PostSubject: Re: My Hunger Games fanfic   My Hunger Games fanfic EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Wow what a bitch. Usually I don't like using missliterati cause it blocks or deletes swearing -_-
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: My Hunger Games fanfic   My Hunger Games fanfic EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh, yay. You use missliterati.♠
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

PostSubject: Re: My Hunger Games fanfic   My Hunger Games fanfic EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 pm

IKR KAMI
YAY AMEII
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hunger Games fanfic   My Hunger Games fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

My Hunger Games fanfic
Page 1 of 1