The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime recommendations?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

Anime recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:01 pm

I want to start watching anime but I have no idea what to watch Razz
So based on my interests and tastes, what animes do you think I should watch? And where would I watch them?
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Hmm....

The only animes like Hunger Games are really creepy and bloody...
But if you like blood, try Deadman Wonderland (SUPER bloody) or Mirai Nikki (REALLY creepy).

I'm guessing you won't like those lol ^^

But try Card Captor Sakura. or K-On? Maybe Hyouka, or Fairy Tail? OR HETALIA!

I don't know, but just try some happy animes before you watch anything dark and creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Okay thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:41 pm

No don't watch Hetalia yet because you'll hate it because people give up on episode one because of how it was too fast paced to make sense.

I think card-captors is cool, some others to try...

Black Cat
Train Heartnet is the infamous gunman 'Black Cat', a cold-blooded assassin who works for the organization known as 'Chronos', bearing the mark XIII on his body. Most of his life was surrounded by violence, so Train is quiet, asocial and uncaring. However his life changes as he encounters the mysterious Sweeper (bounty hunter), Saya. Her unique way of living interested Train but tragedy occurs, resulting in Train changing the way he has lived towards the life of a Sweeper with newfound friends Sven and Eve.

DN Angel(?)
Niwa Daisuke is your average teenager, until his fourteenth birthday. He tries to declare his love to the girl of his dreams, but fails. Suddenly, whenever he thinks about this girl he turns into the legendary phantom thief known as Dark Mousy. Daisuke's mother, very much aware of this, makes him turn into Dark and steal valuable works of art for a purpose unkown to Daisuke. As the story unfolds, he learns why, and about his classmate who seems to have the same ability.

Detective Conan/Case Closed(you probably won't like this, but I'm just bringing up options)
Kudo Shinichi is a seventeen year-old high school detective whom people call the "Modern Sherlock Holmes." However, one night after a date with his childhood sweetheart, Ran, Shinichi witnessed an illegal trade and, caught off his guard, was knocked unconscious and fed a drug that was supposed to kill him... but he woke up and found himself shrunken to a seven year-old. In order to track down the men who did this to him, Shinichi hid his identity and lived with Ran, whose father happened to be a hopeless detective, and with that came a series of murders and mysteries that he must solve.

I haven't finished DN yet, but the other two absolutely rule! XD I even have a Train cat and Detective Conan is a top favorite of mine.
Back to top Go down
SHSL Despair

SHSL Despair

Likes and Dislike : 31

OC
Fan Made Character:

PostSubject: Re: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:50 pm

She might even sailor moon!
it's a cute one
Back to top Go down
http://asamiiya.tumblr.com/
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:53 pm

=. One of the people in my class for engineering says that out of all the anime she's seen, Sailor Moon is her favorite.

So I agree on that one too.♠
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

PostSubject: Re: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

PostSubject: Re: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:57 pm

I think you'd like Chobits or Angel Beats or Baka and Test.

NO WAIT

SOUL EATER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime recommendations?   Anime recommendations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime recommendations?
Page 1 of 1