The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE Empty
PostSubject: SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE   SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Soo...I hope you guys know that I am Jewish well anyway at my synagogue we have this thing called a "sixth grade retreat". Basically you go to a Jewish summer camp for a night and a day and you learn about God and stuff like that. I didn't even WANT to go, but apparently it was "mandatory". (yeah not that many people came so my parents must of LIED to me) When I put my luggage at the bottom of the bus and I sat with my friend Elizabeth and talked a lot. I did not know that another synagogue was coming too, so when I saw them I was thinking, "Who are these people?" The ride was an hour and a half. I got off of the bus, grabbed my luggage and placed it where we were supposed to put it. Then, I went to the dining hall and sat with my friends. We had to pray before we ate and sing Jewish songs and then we ate. The food was okay because the soup had NO FLAVOR and CHICKEN FAT in it and when I saw it I literally DROPPED MY SPOON. The fried chicken was too salty and the french fries were okay. They gave me a ROTTEN APPLE afterwards. I was like, "OMG, WTF ARE THEY TRYING TO DO TO ME!?!??!". After that, everyone grabbed their luggage and headed up to the cabins that they were assigned too. The boys and girls were in separate bunks. Well, actually, they were a floor below us because we didn't actually stay in a cabin. I met all of my bunkmates, I knew about 2/3 of them, and those 2/3 were my friends. Their names were Elizabeth (yes same one), Rebecca, Rachel, Rachel (two Rachels), Sofia, Emma, Erica, Kyra, Nicole, Melanie, Jenna, Jordan, Brina, Lia and Alexis. My counselors were Johanna (I THOUGHT OF JOHANNA MASON AS I HEARD THAT WAS HER NAME BUT I WAS WRONG ): )and Laura. I plopped my stuff on a bed. When I spread out my HG blanket people were like OMG I LOVE YOUR BLANKETTTT We played games and started to make smores (outside the cabin). Unfortunately, there was a thunderstorm so we went back inside. So then I saved the day for every girl in my cabin because I brought cookies and donuts so we shared them(: afterwards, we stayed up all night, listening to music, chit chatting, painting each others nails, making friendship bracelets and even reading magazines! The boys started bothering us, so we were stalking them hehehehehehe. But the bad part of the night was when Johanna said that she skyped with Joshie <3 <3 <3 a few years ago and that he is a TOTAL JERK. I WAS LIKE, "YOU DID NOTTT JUST CALL HIM A FREAKING JERK." Anyway, the next morning at breakfast, we woke up, got ready, talked, and then ate bagels. Then we created prayers for god..I did not like that because my group wasn't taking my advice on what to write and it turned out HORRIBLE. Then, we had free play for TWO HOURS. =D During free play, Emma, Jenna, Brina, Erica, Kyra, Nicole, Rachel (both of them), Alexis and I started to get the boys to give Jenna a chocolate bar that they promised her. However, the boys were refusing, so we were stalking them, looking for them and all of this stuff just to give her the chocolate bar xD after that, it was lunch, we had pizza. Afterwards, we studied more of god and the torah for like 3 more hours. Then we got 3 MORE hours of free play! First, I started chilling with Emma, Erica, Sofia, Nicole and Kyra at the gaga court. Then, we all started playing chinese hopscotch and drawing with chalk =D and then, I went over to Melanie, Rebecca, Jordan and Jenna and we all started walking around the camp and dancing and chatting and having so much fun! Then, we had to pack up, eat dinner then go home. I sat with Melanie on the bus. I didn't want to go. At least I traded some phone numbers with my new friends.
Back to top Go down
Uninstall

Uninstall

Likes and Dislike : 100

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE   SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:08 am

I wonder...

Glad you had a good time, made friends and that food sounds like usual school lunch. >XP Yuck.♠
Back to top Go down
NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

Likes and Dislike : 10

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE   SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 am

Lol Cool. =D
Back to top Go down
thgdmgirlxoxo

thgdmgirlxoxo

Likes and Dislike : 79

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE   SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:43 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
YoutubeNerd
Admin
YoutubeNerd

Likes and Dislike : 69

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE   SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Glad you had fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE   SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE Empty

Back to top Go down

SO THIS IS WHY I WAS GONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The A Team :: General-
Jump to: