The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft word isn't working so tomorrow I'm going over my friends house to Finnish my story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

NormalGirlW/NormalKnees

Likes and Dislike : 10

Microsoft word isn't working so tomorrow I'm going over my friends house to Finnish my story. Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft word isn't working so tomorrow I'm going over my friends house to Finnish my story.   Microsoft word isn't working so tomorrow I'm going over my friends house to Finnish my story. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Chapter 1:
The Horror

Hatred filled my eyes for it was the Kishin – Which in this story means Evil creatures who eat human souls – who had killed my parents.
*Flashback*
I was in my room listening to music to the maximum level of volume while I was on my silver red painted laptop, until I felt unpleasant vibrations coming from downstairs. I turned the volume down to hear what was going on. Then I heard it, the most terrifying scream. I rushed to the stair way to see what was the matter, only to see the most horrible sight… My parents were half dead on the floor, “MOM!! DAD!!” I screamed only to be shutting my mouth as I noticed the Kishin looking straight at me!! First he tore my parents in half and ate they’re souls. Horror and sorrow filled my eyes, and then Hatred took over. Then suddenly the Kishin ran towards me. “No way are you taking my soul!” I yelled as I jumped in the air turned into my weapon form and sliced the Kishin in half. I was born with a rather unusual gift. I have the ability to turn into a purple and black scythe weapon. My dad was a weapon as well. And my mom was a Miester; they worked for the DWMA which stands for Death Weapon Miester Academy. They’re friend Lord Death owned it. Lord Death was a Grim Reaper

It’s been a week and I thought I would go set off to find the DWMA. I left my house as if it were abandoned and I was roaming Death city for about 2 days. Then I found it! The DWMA! It looked a lot different from what I imagined. It looked a bit deathly. 3 Massive skulls were placed in the front. It was a bit random and weird to even explain. Also the stairs, oh, the stairs were a long way up to the base of the Academy.

Chapter 2:
Lord Death and Kami

I ran into the door-less room “My name is Suki, I would like you to enroll me into this Academy” I said as I scarcely startled him “I believe my Father was you’re weapon? Yeah, I am a weapon as well, both of my parents died to the cause of a Kishin” I continued. “Oh?” Lord Death said looking confused “I didn’t know they had a daughter? If I did, I would’ve had someone look for you” My eyes widened! I couldn’t believe my parents never told him! I was a bit mad, but easily let it go. “I will be more than happy to enroll you, so you’re name is Suki and you are a-“Lord Death said trying to remember if I was a Miester or Weapon. “Miester?” he guessed. “Weapon” I corrected him. “Ah! I have the perfect Miester for you! I’ll send Spirit to go look for her!” He eagerly said. “Spirit?” I confusingly Replied. “Oh! Spirit is my weapon.” She explained. Lord Death didn’t really have an appearance. I don’t really know how to explain, he looked as if he was hiding his real appearance, almost like a costume, He wore a scraggly black thing and had a skull to “hide” his face. His hands were big and powerful, a bit block-ish as well.

I waited for a while to meet my Meister, a few moments past and I saw a older looking red haired man, wearing a black suite and a cross shaped tie. A girl stood after him. She had strawberry blonde hair; she had the tips of her hair dyed brightly red. She had glasses, green eyes. She had a good sense of style, wearing a red and black striped tank-top, and blue skinny jeans. She was medium height. “Ah, Thank you Spirit, for bringing Kami here” Lord Death said. “no problem” Said the red haired man.

“Hi! My name is Kami. 1 star Meister. Your Meister to be exact” The girl said as she shook my hand. “I’m Suki, Your weapon, Obviously “I jokingly said. Kami giggled “Yeah. Let me show you around the academy” she insisted. I nodded my head in agreement. She took me down the long hall painted with shiny silver paint that shined. Old victorian paintings were nailed to the rough walls. Doors opened and closed as we passed. She stopped at a brown, wooden door with faded a faded glass window. I peeked my head in and saw an empty room. A chalk board sat in the front of it. "That's our classroom" She said. "We have a teacher named Asial. She's kind of odd though." She informed me. I smiled, and a giggle slipped out of my mouth. I could really tell Death Weapon Meister Acadamy was going to me amazing.

Chapter 3:
Meeting Meisters and Greeting Weapons

The next day me and Kami met each other in front of the classroom. Kami peeked open the door and rushed us in. There was no teacher yet but the class was surprisingly filled with a decent amount of Meisters and Weapons. Also, discussing weapons I am a Death Scythe. A purple one to be exact. I sat in the large, open class next to my Meister Kami. "Let me show you some people i'm friends with" She declared. I nodded. Just then, I was trampled by some kid with blue hair. "I AM BLACKSTAR. YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I AM AWESOME. I WILL SURPASS GOD!" He screamed. What is this kids issue? I pushed him off me. I gave him a dirty look. Just then a tall girl with long black hair pulled up in a pony tail came running over. "I deeply apologize about my Meister Blackstar!" She exclaimed nervously. I smiled. Just then a girl with blonde pigtails and white gloves greeted me. "I'm Maka" She declared so confidently, I was actually a bit intimidated. Next to her leaning on her shoulder was a kid with bleach white hair and his attire was a bit odd considering he was wearing a jacket with yellow and black and a headband. He seemed like a cool kid. Maka kept blabbering on about something that I didn't really catch while my eyes were on cool guy. His eyes shot at me. "I'm Soul" He said. Yep. Cool kid.
Back to top Go down

Microsoft word isn't working so tomorrow I'm going over my friends house to Finnish my story.
Page 1 of 1