The A Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is us, The A Team! Feel free to register or log in if you already have an account here.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

Likes and Dislike : 113

Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Byee(:
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/PriincessBritt
Izzy

Izzy

Likes and Dislike : 40

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Ugh I threw all of my makeup away. Accept for my eyeliners.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Why would you do that?
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Oh and I kept a black eyeshadow I think. And makeup is so stupid, all I wear is some eyeliner anyways.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 pm

You could've used it when you get older or you could use it for when you dress up as anime characters
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Yeah you're probably right, but most of it was crap anyways.
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:05 pm

You should buy a palette with really cool colors, you could be so creative with your Cosplays (is that how you spell it?) you should also get a mascara, black eyeshadow and eyeliner looks kind of incomplete without mascara. As for other makeup, yeah it is kinda pointless but its fun. Oh & you should buy some cool colored lipsticks... Like neons. They'd look really good on you
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks for the advice, maybe I should put that on my Birthday list. And since you know a lot about makeup and stuff can I ask you a question?
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:16 pm

You're welcome! & sure (:
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:19 pm

I have gym for fourth hour, and my hair always gets ruined and sometimes my eyeliner gets smeared. Any advice on how to prevent it?
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 pm

It depends, how do you style your hair?

For eyeliner, use a waterproof eyeliner. If waterproof eyeliner doesn't work you can bring a makeup remover wipe & your eyeliner and after gym go into the bathroom and take off the eyeliner where it smudged and reapply it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:01 pm

It's usually different everyday like one day I did a boy style in my hair and it was so cute but it got ruined because of gym.
Back to top Go down
Izzy

Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:03 pm

bow* not boy lol
Back to top Go down
Brit♡
Admin
Brit♡

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Aw bow hairstyles are so cute! I don't know how to make those survive through gym though, sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...   Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out all my makeup and organizing it...
Page 1 of 1